S&S

"Wake up" I hear Scarlets voice. "It's to early" I grumble tossing aorund and gripping the blanket. "Sam wants us to come to his house tonight" she says pulling her hair up. "For what?" I say squinting as the sun's rays fold in and out of my window. "I don't know just doing what I was told" she laughs changing her shirt. "Ugh whatever but it's only 11" I grumble again. "Well were having a girls day till then so get your ass up and let's go" she laughs as I grab a pair of shorts and tank. "Your going like that?" She asks. I nodd In agreement still weary. "So tumblr" she mumbles and I follow her outside. My mom kisses me goodbye and my dad stares me down as he sees my outfit. "Not one word" I frown still aggravated from last night's events. He rolls his eyes and choose to turn the other way as we walk out the door. "You sure your okay?" Scarlet looks down to my thighs. "I'm fine. Rattled. But fine" I smile. She smiles back as she pulls out the driveway and heads down the road. "Were are we going?" I question. "The beach!" She squeals. "The closest beach is the pool" I grumble but laugh. "Well then were going to the lake" she chuckles and turns up the music. "Hey hey you you i don't like your girlfriend" I screamed/ sang as the road passed. "No way no way I think you need a new one" Scarlet sang back. "Hey hey you you i could be your girlfriend" we both sang flipping our hair as we pulled Into the lake.

The moment my feet hit the sand I feel home. My toes dig in as I take off to the water and splash in. "Don't you dare" Scarlet laughs behind me. I grab the rope and begin to swing back and forth. "Remember in 6th grade you fell and cracked your head open" I laugh getting off. She laughs as we sprawl out on the sand.  I slip off my tank top to reveal my sports bra and so does Scarlet. "This is so warm" she mumbles against her arm. An hour or so passes and we begin to pack up. I eye the rope. "One last time" I yell gripping it and swinging before splashing into the water. "Come on scarlet!" I scream wiping the water from my face. She grips the rope and splashes into the water. "Man I miss this" I say floating around. "Me too" I hear scarlet choke as she swallows water. We splashed and swam untill Scarlets phone blared. She swam to the rocks and swiped it open. "It's already 6!" She screeched. We both laughed and got in the car.

We pulled into what I guessed was Sams house because I saw his truck. I followed scarlet to the door as she let herself in. "Samm" she screams before footsteps hit the ground above us and follow to the stairs. I see Sam and Dakota pounce down the stairs. "Hey beautiful" Sam says grabbing Scarlet while pulling her close. She nuzzles into his chest and smiles. I feel Dakotas breath on my neck and his hands around my waist and I instantly smile. "Ready for movie night?" Dakota smiles to me And i nodd. All the tension melted away.

"Fast and furious or dirty dancing" Sam asks Scarlet. I roll my eyes because I knew she would pick dirty dancing. Scarlets choice agrees as he slides the movie in. I snuggle up with a blanket as I pull myself closer to Dakota. I look over to see Scarlet and Sam not even watching the movie. Well scarlet is. Sam seems to be lost in her eyes. She catches him and blushes. I feel Dakotas hand side into my fingers and smile as he pulls me closer. The credits start and somehow the lights were off. "Your so beautiful" he says as he kisses my neck. I slightly moan before I pit my attention back to the movie. "Hey Blaire. Were gonna go to Sam's room" Scarlet says and I shoot her a wink. She instantly blushes before running up the stairs. I look at dakota and softly kiss his lips. He smiles and wants more I deny him and go back to the movie. I feel his frustration.  I smirk and laugh. I'm then pulled on his lap with a very serious looking Dakota before he smashed his lips towards mine. Then he lets go. "I love you" he whispers. "I love you too" I smile.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello babes,

Omg 205 views I'm freaking out!😘 I love all of you readers! Now this was just a fillet chapter before schools starts. I have been so busy! Anyways I will try and update till then. Anyways stay hot!!!

Love,
Your darling rebel