Like Dang

Laughter filled the car as i retraced my ass off the horn. "Come back here" he said pulling me closer again. Our lips were together once more and i melted. My cravings were to much to handle. I pressed my lips harder to his and then released. "Let's go" I smiled. He put the car in gear and came off the side of the road. "You'll be the death of me" he smiled driving to the unknown.

"Were here" he said shutting the car off. I looked around and saw nothing. Literally nothing but a tree off in the distance with a swing. "This is were they take people when they don't want the bodies found" i giggled. "Well then you better run fast" he joked. His hand sprung across the car reaching for me but i jumped out of the car. I started running but i was swept off into his arms. "Do you know how beautiful you are" he looked at me smiling. I blushed and buried my head into his side arm. We reached the tree realizing it had a built in ladder to climb. "Did you do this" i asked. "Maybe but this is were you have to climb" he said letting me down easy. I stumped up the tree to the flat base which looked cool. I climb up the tree with ease and on to th wooden deck. "So what do you think?" He asked squeezing my hand. "I'm speechless" I gushed. The sun was slowly setting and the sun rays hit the tree perfectly but the vibrant leaves have us shade. "So what do we do?" I asked. He pulled me close and connected our lips. Every inch of my mouth was being searched. I grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled him a closely as I could.

Dakotas POV

She was so gorgeous as I felt her wrist tugg at my shirt. Any other girl would've already been spreading there legs but arias was different. She was amazingly perfect. Her lips were so soft she was so sweet but yet she was rebellious. I think Im falling in love with her...

Hey guys!
Okay so i know yall are loving the story so i don't even have to ask but how are yall liking it? But also rea my new story called the girl he never

oticed its awesome lol...

Love
Your darling rebel