Chapter 3

Nadia: I posted a photo of me and Ayden and put it on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. "my son my life my first love" was the caption and I uploaded it to all my social media. I had a lot of likes and comments from my friends and family. Telling me congratulations I got text
messages from my friends then a phone call from best friend Bianca. "Hey, Nadi!" She said. "Hey B," I said looking at my baby who was sleeping. "I can't wait to come see my nephew and sister" she sounds so excited over the phone. "I can't wait to meet him!" She said. "You coming over tomorrow after school?" I asked her. "Of course I can't wait to see my best friend and nephew," she said and I heard the door open up I thought it was Ryan but it was his mother. "Ok B I'll see you then bye girl," I said hanging up the phone and sitting on the bed with an IV in my arm. "Hey, Nadi where's my grandbaby?" She asked me. "He's right here" I got up and went to pick up Ayden who was sleeping then I put Ayden in her arms. I watched as she looked at Ayden and she rubbed his soft skin. "He looks just like Ryan" I shook my head "He does don't get any looks from me," I said to her laughing. She laughed and then looked back at Ayden who was still sleep. "You not going to open your eyes for granny to see?" She said rubbing his cheeks he smiled in his sleep but he still didn't open his eyes. "I guess he not," she said. "Has Ryan been by your house?" I asked his mom Tamika. "I haven't seen him since this morning I don't know where he's at," she said looking at me. I sighed and shook my head. This really got me thinking Ryan is not ready for this.

Ryan: "what's good bro?" I said to my main dude BJ. "What's your plans for tonight nigga?" He asked me."I suppose to be staying with my girl you know she just had our baby today." I told him. "True man I can't believe you a daddy damn b we only 16." He shook his head. "Yea man so you know I gotta work harder now I got a son out here na what I mean?" I said to em. "Hell yeah, my nigga. We got to get some fast money. I know some niggas that can put us on cause McDonald's ain't gone help you out and you got a baby" he told me. "What the fuck you talking about BJ?" I asked him. "Making money nigga what the fuck you think? I'm tryna get rich I'm tired of riding in an old ass car with no money broke with no money I wanna have a nice ass car and shit too!" BJ said. "Yea I feel you tho but I ain't trying to go to jail or get shot out here or nothing you know we live in the hood they don't give a fuck about us," I said BJ don't think. "Fuck that man you going or what I'm trying to get some money fuck that shit," he asked me. I sighed "I guess so bro." I looked at him "That's my homie" he dapped me up before we left the spot "well I gotta go my girl gone be blowing my phone up" I said walking to my car. "Alright nigga," BJ said before I dipped. And pulled off and headed back to see my baby.