Chapter 13

Ryan:

I got out of bed put on my clothes and Ayden's clothes. It was about time for me to meet Tylisha.

I was kinda feeling some type of way about this but I said yea because she said really need to talk to me.

I put on some true religion jeans and a button up shirt and some Jordan's to match.

I called my mom so she could babysit before I left the house and she agreed.

I started packing Ayden's diaper bag when I put him in his car seat and got ready to go out the door.

After I dropped Ayden off at my mom's house and drove to the train station it was 10 minutes away from my mama house.

I arrived at the train station and I called Tylisha to see if she was here.

It was a little after 12 she came up to the car I barely noticed her by the way she was dressed. She never really dressed up or like a girl.

She had some tight jeans a belly shirt showing off her stomach and some Sandals her long black hair hanging down her back. And she had on a makeup. She was looking good as ever.

"What's up?" I said when she got in my car. "Nothing much" she looked over at me. "So where you wanna go park? Out to lunch?" I asked.

"How about the park," she said I drove to a park close by.

We both got out the car and found a bench to sit on. "So what we got to talk about?" I asked her. "How you been for the last 3 years?" She said to me.

"It's been ok getting money and got a son now so yea and what about you?" I looked over at her she was looking at the ground.

"Not good. I just got out of jail and my mama put me out the crib" she shook her head.

"Why?" I look at her confused I never knew she went to jail. "I went to jail for stealing I got a year I just got out a couple weeks ago so now I'm out on the streets nowhere to go" she looked over at me.

"Damn I mean I could help you out but Tylisha you're a pretty girl why you out here like this in gangs, and shit?" I asked her.

"Oh so now you care?" She snapped.

"Whoever said I didn't? I did care about you but you lied to me!" I yelled at her.

"I lied? I lied because of this because I knew this would happen. you wouldn't accept me for me." she cried.

"You don't know what I've been through. I've been hurt my whole life by people I love even my parents left me was in and out foster homes. I thought I would never find somebody that loves me. So I had no other choice but to be apart of a gang they love me they helped me" tears rolled down her face.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't do it how could I trust you? My brother died because of that shit and you expect me to be ok with that?" I put my hand in my face.

"You know how I feel about that gang shit you know I loved you. You didn't need to get in a gang you had me. Did I love you girl why you never told me about this? I wouldn't let you be out on the streets right now you but fucked it up". I shook my head.

"I fucked up? I did I always do but bye Ryan have a nice life with your family" she waved and got up.

I grabbed her hand "wait just wait" I said looking into her eyes.

Tylisha:

The look Ryan had was the same look he gave me when he first said he loved me.
I wanted to leave but I couldn't move.

"Listen I will help you. I'll be your friend but I can't be with you I'll always love you girl be here for you" He said looking into my eyes.

"I'm fine thanks .I'll see you around maybe," I said pulling my arm away from him and walking off leaving him there.

I cried and walked away he was still sitting there I couldn't take it so I had to go.

I walked back toward the station then I called OG but he didn't answer so I just sat on a bench and cried and wondered why me? I put my head in my lap tears was rolling down my face I couldn't believe I'm going through this again.

I heard somebody call me. "shawty?" They said but I didn't answer. "What's wrong why you crying?" They said again I still didn't answer.

"I'm talking to you" I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was the same dude from OGs crib.

"What you want?" I snapped at him.

"I just wanna know what's wrong with you.I thought you were tough?" He asked me.

"I am I'm just in a bad mood" I wiped tears from my cheek.

"You're too pretty to be crying girl." He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

I pushed his hand off."I don't need you telling me shit bye get away."

I got up and walked away and then I saw the train and I got on the train so I could be to myself I put in my headphones and found a seat and looked out the window.

Nadia:

When I came home it was quiet I was surprised cause Ryan was home.

I walked into our room Ryan was sitting on the bed with his hand on his head I walked over to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing just thinking," he said in a low tone.

"About?" I asked him.

"I don't wanna talk about it," He said with an attitude.

"Fine then. Where's my baby?" I put up my hands.

"At my mamas" He answered.

"Well, maybe I should go get him" I grabbed my keys.

"No you don't have to my mom will keep him," He told me.

"No I think I should get him," I said.

"Well fuck you do what you want then!" He snapped.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled at him. "You so fucking stupid!" I pushed him.