Chapter 30

Tylisha:

I walked in the house with a smile on my face laughing at that dumb ass bitch run out the store. I was laughing so hard Shaun heard me in his room he came out his room with no shirt on and pants he looked so good.

"What's so funny?" He looked at me with a confused face. "I haven't seen you this happy before" he looked at me.

"Just laughing at my baby daddy girlfriend she was working at the store and I told her that her boyfriend got me pregnant and she tried to fight me" I laughed again.

"Then she ran out dumb bitch she tried to fight me" he looked at me and shook his head.

"Who is your baby daddy? Who is this nigga?" He asked. "He's name is Ryan."I said.

"So you didn't know she was his girl or you did?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Yes I did but we were together before that but he broke up with me" I said to him.

"Why?" He looked at me who was looking down at my belly.

"When he found out I was a blood.

He said he couldn't be with me anymore he couldn't trust me." I looked at him. Who looked at me.

"why you didn't tell him?"' Shaun said sitting on the couch.

"I couldn't he didn't wanna talk to me after I told him he told me he didnt wanna be with me no more and at that time I was going through a lot" I looked away.

"What?" He asked me.

"I don't really like talking about it." I said looking down I was ashamed to tell him about all the shit I did.

"Tell me I wanna know I'm not gone say anything" he looked at me. I looked at him and sighed.

"I moved so much when I was younger I don't really know my parents they left me I don't know where they are I was abused and raped by my foster parents nobody loves me I have no where to go I started running away and skipping school and I was a stripper I was only 15" I cried. 

I never like talking about the past to no one. "I love you." He picked up my head and gave me a kiss on the lips this time I didn't push him away I just let his soft lips kiss my lips It was the best thing ever.

he picked me up and took me to his room and laid me on his bed then he got on top of me then he stopped.

"I forgot" he shook his head I looks at him with a confused look. "What?" I looked at him "you're pregnant" he got off me then laid down beside me it was silent for a while he got up and then I pulled up my shirt and got up.

I sat on the bed looking at him who got up and put his shirt on and his phone started ringing he answered.

And went in the other room I laid on the bed then he came back in his room and sat on the bed then put his shoes on I looked at him. "I'll be back" he got up I didn't say anything then he kissed me on my lip and belly then walked out...

Nadia:

I drove to my mom house I pulled up at her house and knocked on the door she finally answered she looked at me.

"where have you been what's wrong?" She stared at me. I didn't say anything I just cried then she hugged me.

"I need to stay here until I get a house" I said she opened the door and told me to come in and I put all my stuff in my room.

I seen a picture of me and Ryan I threw the picture off table.

My phone rung again it was Ryan I didn't answer then it rung again.

I answered. "what?" I said with a attitude.

"Why you got a attitude and why haven't you been answering baby?"

He asked me I shook my head "I don't want you to call me baby I'm done with you. You're a cheater you ain't shit!" I yelled at him on the phone.

"What you talking about Nadia?" I yelled "You got her pregnant!!!!!"

I said then he sighed and said. "baby...I'm sorry it was the night we got into an argument and I went over there just to talk to her and then we fucked...Baby I didn't mean to hurt you we don't have nothing going on I promise I'll make it up to you I love you girl" he explained .

I cried. " I'm done me and Ayden will be leaving I can't believe you did this I thought you said you would never cheat on me? You said you will be here for me and your son. But bye Ryan I'm done." I hung the phone and put up clothes in my room.

Ryan:

I heard the phone hang up and I slammed the phone and walked off went into the room and sat on the bed thinking.

"what's going on man?" Black said I shook my head."I fucked up everything man" I said shaking my head. "What's up?"'he said sitting down beside me.

"My girl found out I'm having another baby" I sighed. "I fucked up and she moving she taking my son away from me. I don't want my son to be like me growing up without no father man" I put my head down.

"Man I know how it feels I wasn't there for my son I couldn't teach him how to be a man how to do shit I couldn't even see him I don't even know what he look like right now. I've been here for almost 19 years my son was a baby when I left" he said looking at me.

"My son don't even know who I am when you get out here man do the right thing take care of your kids so you don't be back in here be a good father don't be like me" I shook my head.

"Thanks how long you got?" I asked him. "A long time" he said. "Maybe your  son will meet you one day man" I said to him.

"Yea man but he probably don't wanna talk to me or  I missed everything I don't even have any pictures of him his mom just stopped talking to me" he said.

"Damn that's crazy" I said looking at him "yea but don't come back in here man " he said with a serious face. "Thanks man" I said then laid down on the bed..

Tylisha:

I sat on the bed and felt a sharp pain in my stomach I was having contractions I felt my my baby kicking I laid on the bed in pain I felt I couldn't move.

I screamed and got the phone and called Shaun. I called he didn't answer then I called again he answered the phone. "What's up?" He said.

I sighed "I'm having contractions I think the baby is coming hurry!!!" I screamed.

"Ok I'll be there in 5 mins" he said then he hung up the phone I laid on the bed holding my stomach in pain waiting on Shaun to come back to take me to the hospital.

He came in the room and picked me up off the bed and took me to the car.

The pain was getting sharp and I was ready to push. "Ahh hurry up Shaun! I think she's coming!" I screamed.

He ran to the car and drove off as fast as he could to the hospital I was screaming.

"We almost here!" He said when we got to he hospital he picked me up and took me in the hospital.

He ran in "My girl in labor!!!" He screamed a nurse rushed me to the back and I started to push..