Thursday 4th August 2011

Thursday 4th August

22:58

Hello there,

I haven't written for a while. Life has been so hectic! With all of the shows I have been in, all of the sleep I have had, all of thesexhave had (Yes, I lost my V ;D), all of the sleep I have had, all of the food I have ate, all of the sleep I have had, all of the films I have watched, all of the sleep I have had, all of the books I have read and, surprisingly, all of the sleep I have had.

That has been my life for the past two months that I haven't written for.

So, let's talk about some of the highlights of these past two months.

I wenttoLowry with the gay lesbian youth support services group thingy.

I have literally got hooked on RENT (the musical). It is fabulous. Even if you don't like musicals, you will ADORE this! It's a rock sort of thingwith a very strong meaning. It has a gay couple (drag queen and a NYU Teacher), a lesbian couple (Lawyer and Budding Actress), a hetro couple (S&M Dancer and Budding RockStar) and Mark. Lonely Mark. I feel I can connect with him a lot more than anyone else. I have literally watched this so many times for the past month or two.

School has finished for summer. Not sure if this is good, no lessons but no getting to see friends. I would go and see them but I live too far away.

At the Gay Lesbian Youth Support Services thingy group, we have started preparing for Manchester Pride. We are doing Chinese-Dragon-Style-Lion. And people who aren't in the lion will be dressed as lions and stuff. Like a Pride Of Lions. Get it, pride of lions, Manchester pride.

Saw lots of 'junk' ;-). (Felt the need for an emote). Went canooeing with the 'Gay Group' and saw three lads peni. Very nice! Also saw a lad's, called Jack, cock. That was when I lost 'it' It was very nice. Not like in the 'videos', it was passiontate and good and hard-to-describe. But I will say his cock was a very good size ;-). (Felt the need for more emotes).

Must go now, going to sleep. Out tomorrow. Cooking muffins with Beth.

James :-)

Night xoxo