Saturday 4th June 2011

22:54

Arrg! I really am struggling with writing everyday. Although, sometimes I feel you don't care as you never give me any thanks or there's never a 'This is great James' or 'I really enjoy reading this'.

When did I last write? Monday? No. Tuesday? No Wednesday? Yes! So, what's happened since Wednesday? (I'm going to do this really annoying listy thing now. Mwuahahahahahaha.)

Thursday - I vi-.......

Inside niggley feeling thing that annoys everyone on the planet- "No James! You didn't tell your diary about Wednesday, remember? You made yourself depressed and gave up? Remember?"

Me - "Oh, the time when I, no I can't remember."

INFTTAEOTP - "When you got depressed about Brad!"

Me - "Brad. Yum. fdvv......................."

INFTTAEOTP - "JAMES! JAMES! JAAAAAAAMES!"

Me - "Yeah, woah, what?"

INFTTAEOTP - "Please don't daydream about indecent things you and Brad are doing, please

Number One) You are too young to know about these things.

Two) It's not nice for me too sit here and look at!

Three) I'm trying to annoy you with my smartness of my consciousness thingy that I do!"

Me - "Oh Go Away!"

Woah! Did I just write my whole inside conversation?! Sorry about that! That was a private, personal dispute between myself and myself - and you probably think I have gone raving mad now don't you? (Rhetorical).

Now, listy thingy thing;

Wednesday - I did some stuff. Oh, that's right. I went to work. Well, it wasn't really work. Did I tell you the whole party thing? Yes. Then I got home and started writing this letter to - I haven't told you this bit, have I? (More Rhetoricalness).

Well, I have written this years school musical, because I am that cool, and I am also lead male role. It's all going really well. I say it's the school musical, it's not but it is at the same time. A professional drama group, from Liverpool, come into to school and they are the people who are directing the musical and all of that stuff. Now, I missed rehearsal last Friday (not yesterday, theFriday before, school holidays) because, as you know, I went to see my step-sisters awful play. I did tell the MD (Musical Director) and I also told the Head Of Performing Arts. 

I received a text from my friend Georgia stating that I must write an apology letter to the HOPAexplaining the real reason as to why I wasn't there because, apparently, I have told three different excuses. No I haven't! 

Today I found out that the excuses where;

1) I was going to see my step-sisters play in Leicester. -True, I did say this as this is correct.

2) I was watching a show with my Auntie. -Semi-True. I said that in late June I am going to see a show with my Auntie which has obviously been miss-interpreted. 

3) I was having an operation.  -Completely false. Don't know where this came from as I have never said anything like this.

The MD said that if I do anything like this again, I will get cut from the show. Do what again? Get my words twisted? The HOPA apparently said that I shan't get special treatment just because it's my show. The thing is, I don't want special treatment, I want to be treated like everyone else. 

One of the cast members, Alex, missed rehearsal on Friday and he doesn't have to write an apology letter, and he's missed so many rehearsals, this is the first rehearsal I have ever missed.

Mum said that I am not writing a letter to Miss Bitchface (HOPA) as;

1) Mum tried ringing her each day of that week to inform her of my absence and Miss Bitchfacenever got back to my mum.

2) It is very unproffesional to send messages to absent students via getting another present student to text me instead of her contacting me.

So yeah :)

Thursday - I slept until 1:46 pm. Yay. Then my rabbit passed. Rather not shed the details. Involves heart attacks and maggots and them things so yeah, not nice.

Friday - Got up about lunchtime, made some risotto for myself (home alone), then, when mum got home from work, I experimented on killing maggots. Aim:- What's the best way to kill a maggot? Conclusion:- Stabbing it. 

These results didn't help at all because there were so many and we needed to kill them fast so my other rabbit stayed maggot free. Just to say, it's not like we neglected the rabbits. These things happen in a matter of days. A fly simply flies over your rabbit/hutch and drops an egg, and within two days, the eggs have hatched and multiplied and before you know it, your rabbit is being eaten by them.

So, after using every substance we had, in the whole house, we gave up and threw boiling water on them. Didn't kill them. So we kept my other rabbit (Buttercup) in a travel case thing for one night.

We also buried Blackie, the other rabbit, at 11:37. I found some weird thing that, when my laptop decides to let me. I'll take a picture of and stick up here, along with that picture of whatever I was going to show you.

Today - I went to work again. It was ok. Just sat for two hours talking to random people saying the same stuff.

"Excuse me. Hi. Errm, have you heard about this library moving? Yes, well what would be the best time for  you to get to the new library?" And they would fill in this big flipchart thing. 

Then, after work, I went to town and met some friends and we just went round for a bit. And I need to go because I have been writing now for an hour and if I don't finish in the next two minutes, it's 23:58, then this diary entry will have be for tomorrow and not today so night. :-) I'll write tomorrow,hopefully.

James x