Sunday 22nd May 2011

Sunday 22nd May

13:07

Eugh. Morning. I mean, afternoon. I have just woke up. My head is so sore. It's all a mess. Everything. Life. It's all a mess. I'm so confused. I miss Brad so much and I found out just then that he is thinking of moving. Not just moving house, but moving town. He text me asking me what I think of the idea. I replied with;

Take me with you haha ;) xx

He think's I was joking but I was being deadly serious. I want to live with him. It's just unfortunatly he's four years older than me and in November, when he turns 18, it'll be illegal for me to see him unsupervised as he is one of my youth workers. It's not fair. Life isn't fair.

16:39

Brad just text me. It says;

I got the job :-D xx

Yay. I'm not sad but I'm not overjoyed. It means I can't see him after I finish school each day because he'll still be at work. Mixed emotions right now. going to eat tea. Later.

22:13

I wouldn't normally tell anyone this, but because there is no one else reading this, then I shall tell you. I was sat in Spanish the other day, when I overheard a conversation being held by Joe, Kieran and Shaun. (The three fittest boys in our school).  Joe said;

"Don't you just hate it when you shave your pubes and the day after it's all itchy?!"

To which Kieran replied;

"Mate. You shave your cock?"

Joe then said;

"Yeah, obvs. Don't you."

"Nahh mate." (That was Kieran.)

Joe then turned to Shaun and said;

"Shaun. Have you heard this?! He don't shave. I bet it's like a jungle in there."

Shaun said to Kieran;

"You gotta shave mate."

Kieran said;

"I aint cutting off all of my hair!"

"Nahh don't get it all off, just trim it. Look..." (Joe). Joe then, being sat next to me at the back, beckoned Kieran over. We sit at tables of six and Kieran and Shaun are part of that six, so Kieran just leant over, he sits on Joe's side if you get how the tables were set out, and Joe whipped everything out. It was amazing! I'm an out gayer so I think Joe did it not just to show Kieran everything, but to tease me. Kieran then walked over and knelt beside us and pulled his pants down. His cock was a lot bigger than Joe's flaccid because Kieran was very hard. I saw Joe instantly go hard. It was fantastic. More evidence why I think they play for my team. 

Anyway, back to the story, so Joe was saying how you should trim. So in the shower before, I decided to whip it all off. I now have no pubes. It makes me look bigger but, I don't know, I'm not keen on it.

Now I am thinking about Kieran and Joe's fantastic peni. Not to brag but Joe's was smaller than both mine and Kieran's. Anyway. I'm off to bed. Night.