Saturday 21st May 2011

Saturday 21st May

Dear Diary,

Gosh! It has been a long time since I wrote a diary entry. I thought I would re-start so here goes...

Well, since it was a while ago, I suppose I should fill you in with the details of things that have happened recently. Well, I have started a LGBT youth support group thingy, I have been approached by a paedophile, I have torn a ligament in my foot and am on crutches at this very moment in time, I have found out more about my 'friends', my ePad has broken and that's about it I think.

Lets start with the LGBT support group thingy. It happened in March when, well, I was approached by a paedo - I guess they both tie in with each other. I was sat in French when my Head Of Year entered the class and pulled me out. I followed her into her office when she told me that a man had spoken to me on the internet and the police wanted to speak to me. Me, my mum, the police and our HOY all sat around a desk and the police showed me the conversation we had had. It consisted of;

Hi xx I'm Single, In Your Area And Horny. Wanna Meet Up? Jason xx

To this I replied;

Hi. I am afraid that I am only 13 and would not like to meet up with you. James.

Then I got back;

I'm 18 Lol. ;) I Like The Younger People. Show Me You OnWebcam. Jason xxxx

I was getting worried then and replied;

I shall not show myself on webcam as I don't know you. Please leave me alone, James.

He Replied;

Look Sexy, I Am In The Mood For A Blowjob. Give Me Your Number. I NEED To Speak To You. Jase xxxxxxxxxxx

I didn't reply after that and thought nothing more of it. These messages all happened a month before the police interview. I wasn't in trouble, because I didn't give any details away. My mum knew I was gay but wasn't so keen on the idea and didn't mention it. After this happened, she spoke to a youth worker at a gay and lesbian youth support service group. She signed me up to the group and, to be honest, I was a little worried as all of the other members were considerably older than me. Whilst being at the group, I have met this very nice boy called Brad. I have a massive crush on him.

As I also said before, I have torn a ligament in my foot and am on crutches at the moment. This all happened in food technology when I stood up and got a sharp pain up my right leg whenever I stepped on it. I went to the doctors and had an x-ray to find it was nothing serious. So yes, at the minute I am on crutches.

When I said I have found out more about my friends, It basically means one of them has been saying shit about me behind my back. Before I came out, I used to walk home every day with Joe. I actually had a massive crush on him. I even tried to get into his pants on more than one occasion. After the whole trauma, Joe just seemed to ignore my existence. This all happened about three month a go. Then, last week, my best friend Ella told me that Joe had said to her,

"I only used him as someone to walk home with. He never meant anything to me. I hate him now that he is gay. All gay people should die."

This kills me inside because he was so nice to me. I am still confused though, because he has been so nice to me since I have been on crutches. I think he may be a gay but I'm not sure.

Back to today. My mum made me go to a party today. It was a 40th Birthday party. Sorry,it was a shitty 40th Birthday Party. The music sucked, the food tasted of dog crap and I didn't know anyone there. We were there for about 4.5 hours. Hell. Although, there was this one boy who was very fit. He kept looking at me which was good because it meant I could see his face properly. Yum. I nick-named him Hoodie because he never took his hood off.

I texted brad a few times whilst I was there. Basically asking him if he wanted to meet up on Monday. He said he'll have to see whether he gets this job that he applied to. I hope he gets it for his sake but I don't want him to get it because I like meeting up with him after school. I have only done this once, last Thursday to be precise, and I loved it. I learnt more about him, I had a laugh and I told him I liked him. He's 17 and got kicked out of his parents house last year for being gay. How stupid.

I am going to go now. Night. James xx :-)