38) The enemy's territory

<~-~-~-That's where Cass and Riley broke in. Its actually a real military base, I thought it'd work well in the story...aannnd I wanted ya'll to know what it looked like. (Appreciate it, I used a lot of airtime finding this) Ciao.

Huey's Pov.

The picture comes into motion. A map of the Amazon takes all corners of the screen. Kiara types something on the keyboard and suddenly two red dots appear. They blink around the centre of the map.

Kiara frowns. "There far from the base. You gave them the right coordinates didn't you?" She asks Matt.

He rolls his eyes. "Don't I always?'

"Somethings wrong," she stands up and walks towards the door. Matt and I follow the leader without hesitation.

"Where to, Vega?" Matt asks.

"Were gonna find them," she says as she walks. "Weapons?"

"I've got my katana," Matt says pulling one out of nowhere.

"Where'd that come from??" I ask.

He just smiles.

"What'll you use, Huey?" She asks me. "All agents at least have one back up weapon."

"How come I've never seen any of you with one?"

"Because we rely on these..." she holds two fists up. "That's why you and Riley did more defensive training than offensive training."

We stop at a large metal door. "Agent Vega, level A student." There's a pause.

"Access denied," the door says.

Kiara's eyebrows shoot up. Matt laughs. Kiara hits the door with her fist. "Uh...hello? Agent Kiara Vega? Level A student."

"....Access denied."

She kicks the door. "Is this thing broken or what?!"

Matt keeps laughing. "Lemme try..." He stops laughing and brings himself together. "Agent Matthew Taylor, level B student. Taylor Twins."

"Access denied."

Matt shrugs. "I knew that was coming. But Kiara?" He chuckles and she glares at him.

"What's the big deal?" I ask.

"Well since Kiara here is 'A class' and soon to be commander, really she's allowed to have access to anything and everything in all bases around the world." He sighs. "The joys of being A level."

She kicks the door again. "It must be broken."

"This is A class technology, Ki. The best engineers and scientists created this stuff. I doubt its broken," Matt says. "Let Huey try."

Kiara looks at me with reluctance, then slowly backs away from the door. I take her place in the middle and look at the door. "Um..." I look at Kiara. "What should I say?"

Kiara looks at Matt. "He's still classified as a trainee. No agent clearance. This won't work-"

"Your just upset because it denied you access." He looks at me. "Call yourself Agent Huey Freeman. Trainee student."

I look at the door again. "Uh...Agent Huey Freeman, trainee student."

"....Access granted." The door slides up. "Good day, Agent Freeman."

We all stand there, staring wide-eyed. "How-"

"Not important," Kiara says walking into the room. "Times not on our side right now."