!!! 100 !!!

harry makes me struggle bc his hair is better than mine.

~ YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THIS~

Thank you to my readers who read this emotional wreck of a book.

 Thanks for not leaving me when I started to really get into 5sos and ramble about them in the book when I wasn't supposed to. 

I'm honestly so happy rn bc this book is actually the first I had my mind on, I was promising myself to take this book lightly, I wanna rip Harry's head off? Write about it.

 In a way, this book is my journal, I write my honest feelings toward 1D (except the one when I said Loubear is on meth it was a joke) And these boys Have brought all of you lovelies here and I just wanted to create a simple safe space when you feel sad about the boys or anything you came come here and laugh a little.

I don't care about being #1 or anything, That was never the goal, As long as I have made at least one of you laugh or smile when you're bored or sad or alone that's all I care about.

I know sometimes things happen in your life and you get sad, you suddenly think 'I'm not good enough" or something because you know what? don't try to tell me you haven't felt a little insecure because we ALL have those days

I love you guys so so much and no matter what you look like or what you think you look like i'm your friend.

This book is gona continue on btw

'LOVE YOU GOODBYE'