-full meanings

zayn:

Zayn was born January 12, which makes him a Capricorn, like Louis. Capricorns are hard-working, ambitious, and extremely dedicated to making their dreams come true, which sounds just like Zayn! Capricorns are always trying to make their way to the top, but are very practical about the way they do that. Capricorns are down-to-earth Earth Signs.

Compatible with: Taurus, Virgo

Not so compatible with: Aries, Cancer, Libra

harry:

Harry  was born February 1, making him an Aquarius. He is the only member of One Direction not born under an Earth Sign! Instead, Aquarius is an Air Sign, which makes him creative, logical, and funny. Aquarians want to make the world a better place. Though they are kind and compassionate, it's hard to pin an Aquarius down. They are free spirits that can't stand still!

Compatible with: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius(my note: hell yeah! i get along with harry! woo!)

Not so compatible with: Taurus, Leo, Scorpio

liam:

Liam was born August 29, making him a Virgo. He shares a sign with Niall! Virgos are known for their attention to detail, and are happy to help others whenever they can. Virgos tend to overthink things, and are never boastful of their accomplishments. Being an Earth sign makes Virgo relaxed and easy-going.

Compatible with: Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo

Not so compatible with: Sagittarius, Pisces, Gemini (my note: shit..me and liam dont get along..im a Gemini..*cries*)

niall:

Niall was born on September 13, making him a Virgo, like Liam. Virgos tend to understate their talents and think more highly of other people than themselves, even when they have everything to brag about! They work hard and have a strong sense of duty to their friends. They have overactive imaginations, which can make them perfectionists. The Earth sign helps them make great decisions!

Compatible with: Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo

Not so compatible with: Sagittarius, Pisces, Gemini (my note:SHIT FUCKKK NOOO!! I DONT GET ALONG WITH MY BABY NIALL OMG WHY THETYDRYTFGUIFDTYF*jumps off roof*)

louis:

Louis was born December 24, which means he shares the Capricorn sign with Zayn. Capricorns want the best lives they can have, and will work as hard as they have to in order to get there! They're stubbornness is actually a positive, because it helps them fight for what they believe. They also believe that patience is a virtue. The Earth Sign means Capricorn's  goals are ambitious, but practical.

Compatible with: Taurus, Virgo

Not so compatible with: Aries, Cancer, Libra

do you get along with your bae? i sadly dont get along with niall or liam, and am NOT happy about this,but i Do get along with my bae harry, so yah