The One That Got Away:A One Direction Fan Fiction

CHAPTER 1

FAITH'S P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of a beautiful guitar, a thick Irish accent was singing "They Don't About Us". I slowly opened my eyes to see my boyfriend Niall singing to me. I looked around, I took in the scene. The pile of my and his clothes at the end of the bed, the windows open, clothes I were to wear at the end of his bed, the tray of breakfast and orange juice on the nightstand, I took it all in. Slowly, I got up to take a shower. This was my second home, I knew where everything was. I have a drawer of my things at his place. On a bad day I'll come here and spend the day, if not the night. Niall, is probably the best person ever. I really appreciate all he does for me and our soon to be family. You might want to know about me now that you have the details about today. My name is Faith, I am 23, and I have my own house, although next month I am moving in with Niall. So far, the day is going great.I got out of the shower and put my clothes on. I was just turning 23, and my and Niall's Birthday are just a day apart. He will be 21 tomorrow. Eleanor texted me, Happy Birthday to the both of you! Which made me start thinking. Lately, I have felt really bad because he does all of this for me, and I feel like I do nothing. He tries to get me to drink, but I normally don't. I drive him home, because he's always drunk after a night in the bar. He is always disappointed because one night it probably won't be me drunk and he gets to take care of me. I am always the one sober and waiting for him to pass out on the couch. I think he wants to take care of me. . With me being seven months pregnant, But I want him to feel like the prince, I have been the princess for three years now, and it's time for him to be a prince. I guess I am overthinking and I normally do but, Niall hasn't talked to me all day. I wonder what he's up to.