Moving Was Easy

FAITH'S P.O.V.

Crap! One night with my boyfriend and some jerk robs my hose. How could someone do that? Imagine if I had my baby then. What would happen? Would I die, or my baby boy die? Would Niall die? I can't even imagine all the crap that would go down if that happened while I was here. I would probably kill whoever did that. Talk about the worst birthday EVER! I looked over at Niall and he was already on the phone with the police. He saw me looking at him and he winked. Thank God I have somebody like Niall to be there. He could make me smile in the worst possible conditions. Niall got off the phone, and he looked more concerned than I did. He said, "They're coming now. We are going to have to stay here until they get here." He looked at me and you could see the sorry, concern, and worry in his deep blue eyes. I kissed him and suddenly everything went away. All the drama, the hate, the worry, all I could see was him and our future together. I think he experienced the same thing because we didn't want to stop. The only reason we stopped, was because we heard the sirens and the police cars pull in to my drive way. The great thing about these police men and women, was Niall and I have known them since we have lived here in Minnesota. We were on a first name base and it was quite normal for one of them to walk in on a kissing scene. We heard a bull horn, "Are you two done yet?". Niall and I laughed. We looked at everyone and told the officers what happened while they wrote everything in a little black book. As soon as they were finished, Liam and Harry appeared in my driveway. Harry jumped out of his car, "I could kill whoever did this. I will find them and they will be happier with nightmares."

Liam then quickly walked by and said, "I am here to calm him down. But I care too." While they were having a "calm down moment" Niall grabbed me by the waist and kissed me again. He could tell I was relieved and he stopped and chuckled. "Happy Birthday."

"Really, you want to go there Prince?.", you laughed and pulled him in to kiss you again.

Harry started to calm down and looked at us and told us to get a room.

That's when we got in his car and went back to his house. Because all my stuff that I had was at his place, so we ended up sending back the U-HAUL truck back empty. But we shouldn't have left Harry there because he was really DRUNK..