Your A Prince

CHAPTER 2

NIALL'S P.O.V

On Faith's birthday, I like to do something's a little more special. I can tell she's worried, which makes me want to laugh but I won't because it's her birthday. One thing I plan on doing is taking her to her house and get her stuff to move in. Because we won't be here next month. I am taking her to one of her three favorite places in the world. Kentucky, Ireland, and England are her choices, and we are spending six months in one of the three areas. Although I am giving her a choice, we can either spend 6 months in my hometown in Ireland, or do the three places in six months. As soon as she comes out of the bedroom I am going to surprise her. I hope she's happy with me.*laughs*

Faith walked out of the bedroom and found Niall holding three brochures.  One for Ireland, one for Kentucky, and one for England. Faith was confused, but realized what was going on very quickly. Faith was ecstatic. Niall smiled, and led Faith to his car. Faith asked, "Where are we going"

"To your house.", he replied. Faith was very excited so she looked through the brochures. She held one up. She picked where she wanted to go. She  wanted to fly to Ireland. Which was where Niall wanted her to pick, because he had even more plans. He laughed, and pulled an itinerary out of his pocket. Faith said, "You were planning this the whole time?" Niall nodded his head and stopped the car. "We are here princess." Which made Faith sad when she heard him call her princess. Faith said, "You know, I see you try really hard to make me happy, and you get nothing in return. It's time for you to be the prince, and I need to make you happy." Niall looked at Faith as she unlocks her house. Niall smiled and said, "Faith, I do get something in return, I get to see your smiling face everyday and I get to be the father of our child. Our baby boy, all I want for him is to have my last name. I want him to have your smile, your lips, and your gorgeous bright blue eyes. I want him to be happy and safe. Because I love him as much as I love you." Faith started to cry and, opened her door to her house. But then, she saw nothing. She had been robbed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

PLEASE KEEP ON READING AND COMMENT AND MAYBE VOTE? THANKS WILL UPDATE SOON!!!!