The New Information

Niall's POV

Faith said, I am going to die!!!" My heart started beating fast. I normally don't get nervous about anything, but this was crazy. Zayn was obviously scared, Harry was panicking, and Liam was driving, but you could tell he was crying. Louis started to speak, "Your mother just called Faith, Jake is fine." I looked at Faith and smiled. You could see some relief in her eyes. Jake is our newborn son, and we were worried about him so we let Faith's mom take care of him for a while. Luckily, Faith's mother lives in Kentucky. So we can see Jake. We stopped moving, we were at the hospital, and they were ready for her. We had her checked in when she blacked out again. I was honestly scared for her more than me. I was scared that they would find something that would kill her almost instantly. That's when the doctor interrupted my thoughts by clearing his throat. I turned to face the floor with a tear in my left eye. I wasn't going to cry though. I wouldn't let myself do that. I normally keep cool and collected. But this, is scary. I can feel the chills down my spine  when I think of the love of my life being gone the week after her birthday by a secret that could have been resolved twenty years ago. I couldn't look at the doctor when he said, "Hi, we are going to have to ask you to spend a couple days away from Ms.Mantell." I immediately looked at him in the eyes and said, "Why do I have to leave Mrs.Horan, alone?" The doctor was shocked by my words. He looked at me and said, "I am sorry Mr.Horan, she is medically unstable and visitors won't help. I left when I got a phone call from Faith's previous doctor. "Mr.Horan I have found news that could possibly be Faith's death or recovery." I instantly replied, "let's hear it." He cleared his throat which gave me goose bumps because last time he cleared his throat he told me she would most likely die. He then started to speak, "As you know she is very ill, but maybe we are not to late to put her back on medicine. But if we are late it could kill her very easily." That's when I hung up immediately. I was about to drive out of the hospital's parkway when I heard, "No somebody, she's my bestfriend!!!!!" AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry for the cliffhanger... I have an author's block so I need some ideas... I f I like your idea I will dedicate that chapter to you. READ VOTE AND ENJOY...