The Doctor Speaks

NIALL'S P.O.V

I was in the hallway with Harry, Louis, and Liam. All the girls left because they had to go cook. Zayn left because he had to go with Perrie. But I think they wanted to leave because the eternal bleeding grossed them out. Oh well, I was crying really hard and I heard the doctor clear his throat. Liam, being polite, said "Yes Doctor."

"I'm afraid she is very ill, we don't know if we can cure her. It is very possible that she might not make it."

Liam was gobsmacked, and suggested they went to another room to talk.

Liam's P.O.V

I was astonished by the words Dr.Helms said. I tried to reply, "Dr.Helms, I think we are going to send her to the best doctors. She needs serious help."

"I understand."

"We will send her to a facility in her hometown, Kentucky."

"Okay, would you like to drive her there or would you like the facility to?"

"I think we can handle her doctor."

"Okay we will check her out tomorrow."

"Thank you Dr.Helms"

"By the way, I really wish you would be a little less direct with my friend Niall.", I said.

I walked back into the hallway and watched everyone cry and scream.

Niall looked at me.

"Guess what."

"What?",Niall said.

"We are going to Kentucky tomorrow."

AUTHOR NOTE

SORRY THIS ONE IS A LITTLE BORING NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER...