#3 where he takes you on your first date

Tell me if this isn't what you had in mind and Ill be happy to change it for you

Request by @Corporal_gabi

____

Eren- well, Eren being well...Eren, he would try to impress you by making a home cooked Pizza. And as always it didn't go so well. "It's pizza! It's just bread and sauce! How hard can it be?"
Very hard. He almost burned down the freaking apartment. His pizza wasn't even pizza. It was Burt and looked like coal and was hard as a rock. So! You both decided to go out and just eat at a PROFESSIONAL Pizza place, where they actually knew what they were doing.

Armin- Armin would do his best and try to impress you on the first date so, he would have taken cooking lessons in advanced and practiced making it, and followed every single instructions specifically. He would invite you to have dinner at his place that you and him would make together. You didn't know a lot about cooking so he helped you through the process. After lots of help from Armin, you both finally make a home made meal, Which was not like Eren's Pizza disaster. Unlike Eren, Armin knew what he was doing and did an excellent job. He made pasta, a nicely cook steak and a pie for desert which was absolutely delicious.

Jean- he would take you to an amusement park and make you ride the biggest and scariest ride there was. Basically an excuse for you to hold onto him on the ride just in case you got scared while screaming and he would be the one holding you assuringly. But, in the end you were the one who had to hold his hand--on the drops-- and listen to him screaming like a girl, while you laughed happily as you enjoyed all the big drops and ups and downs while he screamed his head off. After the ride you would buy him ice cream to make him feel a bit better about his dignity.

Marco- he would take you out to a park and you and him would play childish games which was surprisingly fun for the both of you. Swinging on the swings  --even though you were way to big for them--and sliding down the slides. You even played tag and hide-and-go-seek. After he would whip out a picnic and you would both stuff your mouths and sit back and enjoy each other's company.

Levi- Levi wouldn't tell you where he was taking you. He would just drive in silence as you continually asked and guess where he was taking you. He would repeatedly say 'no' to every Guess you took.

You never guessed the right answer until he pulled up at the parking lot. It was a  surprisingly a mini golf court. He would pay for you and him and you would both play. You being your competitive and cocky self, you challenged Levi (not a good idea) at who can get the most holes in one. Levi agreed and shook you hand.

He was really good (not surprising, he's good at everything) every time, he would get holes in one, while you had to take 6 or more shots before moving on to the next hole. One time, you were so frustrated when you were on your 15th try, you almost broke your puck. Levi--not wanting to pay for the damage, and seeing you were struggling very deeply--decided to help you. He would come behind you and place his hand a top of yours and help you. He would softly pull back the puck and hit the golf ball straight into the hole. You jumped in ecstasy seeing you made your first hole in one. He would just stare at you and smile to himself at how adorable you were when happy.

You ended up losing and ended up buying him a slushy afterwards.
___

Did you like it?? I tried, I honestly didn't know what to put for Levi, but tell me if you liked it or not! I want honest opinions! It's okay if you say it was the most terrible thing ive written so far, I want feedback so I can improve!

And Requests are open!