#8 his favorite color on you

Did someone make this request? Sorry I forget. Just tell me if you did and I'll make sure to go back and write it down on here fam.

___

Eren-

He loves the color green/emerald on you. It matches his eyes and it reminds him of the emerald gem. And you shine bright like a one, but your smile can outshine any gem.

Armin-

Though Armin thinks you look marvelous in any color, he loves the color blue on you. It goes nice with your completion and it reminds him of the ocean; beautiful. Just a little more beautiful than the ocean.

Jean-

Jean loves the color magenta on you. It has an elegant sort of feeling. Plus, he thinks you look sexy in it ;)

Marco-

Marco loves the color orange on you. Not a neon orange but a soft color orange like the sunset. He thinks it has a sweet, bubbly, innocent feeling which he thinks it matches your personality perfectly.

Connie-

Connie loves the color pink on you, it has a sort of fun and childish feeling to it, which matches your guys personality. And it makes you look even more cuter.

Bertholdt-

Purple. Just purple. Purple everything.

Reiner-

Loves the color Velvet on you. It has a smooth look and he just likes it for some unknown reason.

Levi-

Loves the color White on you. Reminds him of your purity and kindness, reminding him of an angle which you are in his eyes. Plus, white goes with everything.

Erwin

Red. Red looks amazing on you, in his eyes. Red is elegant and he likes things nice and beautiful.

___

Probably a real crappy and short chapter, but more are coming! Don't worry your pretty little heads! Don't think I haven't forgotten all about you guys who have made requests! Im working on it!

Requests are open you amazing potatoes you!