#5 his ideal date

I'm sorry, I forgot who had made this request but here it is! Wattpad is being mean and won't allow me to look back at my comments. Sorry.

____

Eren-

I think Eren's ideal date would consist of taking you out to do fun activities through out the entire day or going to parks. He would take you to the aquarium, or the zoo/safari. He would want you to have fun so he would suggest go zip lining across the park and or go into that big hot air ballon that overlooks the entire park. He would then buy you a souvenir (maybe like a teddy bear or photo) from that place to remember the memories of when you two were there. You two would spend the entire day walking around and seeing new things. And after, he would walk you home.

Armin-

I think Armin would take you to the museum and you both would admire the paintings and artifacts you both saw. He would talk about some facts he knew about certain things whilst you listened. He would try to make the date romantic by holding your hand while you both walked around and he would blush furiously. You would see him try to sneak glances at you. You caught him once staring and his face looked like a tomato. He would then take you out for lunch while you both talked about the things you loved.

Jean-

I think Jean would love carnivals. So he would take you out if there was one in town. He would take you on the rides (mostly the ones he can handle) and even try to win you a big stuffed animal. He would spoil you in buying all kinds of food there like funnel cake, cotton candy, caramel apples, anything sweet really. You both would spend the entire day there. Then to end the night, he would take you on the Ferris wheel and you would both admire the view.

Marco-

I think Marco would take you out to a concert. Particularly your favorite band/singer. He would buy you both t-shirts so you were matching (^.^) You would both enjoy yourselves and each other's company. After, he would buy you some nachos and a slushy while you both talked and ate.

Connie-

Connie would love amusement parks. I picture Connie as childish and I think his ideal date with you is to take you to the most magical and happiest place on earth. Disney land! Yes! He would take you there and buy Micky ears for him and Minnie ears for you. Or even shirts saying Mr. And Mrs. Mouse. You would both walk around, taking goofy pictures (especially at the castle I mean it's a must) and going on every ride as you both could. You would laugh at his dumb jokes and humor. You would both then stay and watch all the shows. And to end the night, you would both watch the fireworks at the castle.

Levi-

I picture Levi as old fashioned so he would probably take you out, maybe on a romantic dinner that he had cooked himself under the stars. He would make a cuisine 5 star meal and would make a cheesecake for desert. You would watch him as he made you both dinner and let you even help him. He would then serve it and you two would toast and eat. You would enjoy the night with him as you both talked.

Erwin-

Erwin is a gentlemen, so he would take you out to go wine testing or a very fancy restaurant. He would make sure you were showered with only the finest of things. He would allow you to order whatever you pleased and shower you in complements. He would make sure it was a special and memorable night. Wanting to make you feel like a queen because in his eyes you were.

____

Did you like it? I know some are a bit similar. But yeah.

And requests are open!