#7 his favorite outfit on you

Request by

20martinez

Idk if this is what you meant, but just let me know and I'll change it.
__

Eren-

I think Eren's favorite outfit on his lover would be his clothing. He would love seeing his lover walk around in your house with some of his clothes on. It just make them look so adorable!

Armin-

Armin is sweet and loving so I think his favorite outfit on his lover would be anything theyre comfortable with. From staying at home with sweat pants and an oversized T-shirt, to going out with an elegant dress. Whatever it may be, he just thinks you look beautiful in any outfit. (ARMINNNN *squeals loudly*)

Jean-

I think Jean's favorite outfit on you would be anything a little tight. Something that would show his lover's curves and make them feel sexy. Something sexy but not too flashy. He doesn't want the other guys to try and flirt with you because you're his and only his.

Marco-

I think Marco's favorite outfit on you would be something comfortable and casual. Like maybe a T-shirt with your favorite band on it and some shorts. He just thinks it's good for any occasion!

Connie-

I think Connie's favorite outfit on you would be oversized T-shirts. They look like little dresses on you and He just thinks you look so adorable in them!

Reiner-

Just like Eren, Reiner's favorite outfit on you would be his clothing. He loves it when you go into his closet and pick out one of his white shirts and just wear them all around the house. No matter how big they may be on you.

Bertholdt-

I think Bertholdt's favorite outfit on you would be your sleep clothes/ PJ's. They're comfortable, and casual. Good for any midnight 'adventures' to 7-11, Walmart, McDonalds (I'm sorry I just HATE McDonalds. I'm sorry im just not lovin' it..buuuuuutt their fries are bomb af so I can make an exception for that) he's always down for midnight adventures. (Think this is more of Connie..eh, It's aight, Bert is chill)

Levi-

I think Levi's favorite outfit on you would be something plain and ordinary. Not something for a party, or a picnic, or an event. No, something causal and comfortable while you two maybe cleaned the house. A white t-shirt and shorts would be nice.

Erwin-

Something elegant. It looks stunning on you and he-not can the rest of the room- stop staring. Of course, he would send occasional glares at men who dare stare at something they're not supposed too. But any elegant dress looks fabulous on you.

__

Sorry for not updating in like forever! School is being a Butt, and I have a lot of things on my mind in my personal life and I kind of need to find myself and get through it..BUUUUTTTT Don't think for a moment I have forgotten you guys or this book! I've got lots of ideas up in my coconut, sooooooooooooooo yeah!

Request are open my lovelies! (That almost autocorrected into locker XD)