The Reason WHY?; 2

THIS STORY WILL BE MOVED TO:

http://www.wattpad.com/user/sleepypotterhead

FOLLOW TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH THIS STORY

-msjlpalo

Chapter 2

So after knowing the most important rule, and touring with James [that’s the guy who called me Barbie] the rest is history. The school sure is great, its beauty and greatness would let you forget the rule, because there’s nothing to complain about that school.

I also knew that the Cameron whose posters of him are all over the school is the Student Council President, so you should be familiar of his face, because it will be like the last face you’ll see before you die. I got in to the cheer squad easy, I’m a born cheerleader!  And I also signed up for the art club which I find very interesting.

“Hey Barbie!” and James called me in that name again, this whole week, he never called me Savannah even if I say my name to him every time.

“Why don’t you call me Savannah instead?” I asked and he only chuckled.

“I like calling you Barbie, and besides you look like one.”

I smirked, “oh yeah Ken! And you look like one too!” and we went to our classes, I don’t have much friends now but I have the cheerleaders and Rue from the Art club.

At Art club:

“So, for your homework, I want you to paint about the worst experience of your life. Be creative. Pass it by a month.” and Mrs. Chaff left us with that with one hour left to spend.

“Hey Rue, what will you paint about?” I asked her.

“Well, that would be a secret for now, you’ll now it soon, after one month to be exact.” and we laughed, “how ‘bout you?” she asked.

“Well, since you’ll keep your painting idea secret, you’ll have to wait for mine too.” and she giggled, then turned to dull.

“What now?” I asked, “I smell some cheerleader coming here.” her face turned into disgust.

“It should be me, I’m a cheerleader right? But hey, not all cheerleaders are like what you think.”

“Not you Savannah, I better get out of here.” and she packed her things and strutted. I sighed; she will never like a cheerleader huh?

After a minute Shayne, a cheerleader [must be the cheerleader Rue is talking about], came to me with worried and scared face.

“SAV!  We need you, we have a major problem.” she hurriedly pulled me to the gym.

“What’s going on?” I said and looked around, I see nothing, and Shayne is not at my side anymore.

then the lights blinked many times it hurt my eyes. And they all came with a surprise; they have party poppers, party things, a cake and balloons.

“What is this for? It’s not my birthday.” I asked.

“It’s not for your birthday silly; it’s for being our Cheer Captain!” Shayne said holing a cute cake with a Cheer Captain letters on it.

“I’m the Cheer Captain?” I asked, I can’t believe it I’m just here for a week and I have one of my goals already?

“Yes!! Blow the Candle!!” and I blew the candle as she said. Then Ms. Michalka came to us and congratulated me. Everyone is partying until I asked the very inevitable question.

“Where’s Ashley? She’s the Cheer Captain right? Or may I say ex-cheer captain?” I giggled at my joke, but everyone seemed to silence down and have sad look on their faces.

Shayne came to me and said, “She’s gone Sav, that’s why we chose another cheer captain.” I was so shocked at the point… “You mean the goddamn sch—“, “Don’t say that!!” Shayne shouted, bursting into tears, “We don’t need another dead cheer captain! You better shut your self now!”

I shivered at the word dead, tears are coming down.

The rules is true, they are willing to kill people. They’re not afraid to kill people. They are murderers. Now I realized, I shouldn’t have continued to attend here, I shouldn’t have signed the contract saying I’m okay with the rule and willing to continue attending here for the rest of the year. Oh God, this will be a one year at hell.

I’m still absorbing the fact that Ashley’s dead, that the student council officers killed her without mercy. The fact that they are willing to kill an innocent person with just one insult. I can’t sleep absorbing that all, and now, I can’t seem to have the strength to move a muscle.

My alarm clock starts to scream; now I really stayed up all night without closing my eyes. I lazily stood up from my bed and start to get ready for school. I drove slower than I ever did in my life, I really don’t have the strength to go to that goddamn school and see the posters of that goddamn murderer around the walls.

James is waiting for me at the parking lot, it seems like everyone is in their classes already. “Hey Barbie.” I just gave out a weak smile and walked past him.

“What is it, Blondie?” he caught up with me.

“So it’s really true?” I break down in tears. “They killed Ashley! For goodness sake, they killed Ashley!” James gave me a big hug and I dug my face on his chest trying to keep my tears from falling.

“I thought you already know that, the first time you got out on the administrator’s office.” his voice boomed.

“I knew that already, but the fact that it’s true and my supposed-to-be friend is killed. I don’t know if I can go in here again.” tears didn’t stop falling.

“Shh… it’ll be okay. You’ll be okay. I’ll be with you always.” He pulled away and wipes my tears.

“Thanks” I smiled and tried to be cheerful again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys!! so, i noticed the reads are more than ten so... i posted the second chapter...

i hope you guys like it!! :))

please comment, rate, and FAN!! :))