The Reason WHY?; 16

Chapter 16

I went outside to see the two glaring at each other.

“Let’s go Cam.” I said as I grab Cameron’s arm.

WE got into the car and he started it.

While we’re on our way to school, he kept glancing at me from time to time.

“What?” I asked, because I’m a little bothered of this.

“You said you have something to ask me right? Last night?”

“Oh… that, I forgot. Maybe I’ll remember it later, and I could ask you.” I lied.

The thing is I really want to ask him what will he do if I was Savannah, which is I really am her, and what kind of death will be waiting for me. Damn I want to ask him everything, why does he have to do this… What’s the reason why this all happens now. But telling him at this point of time, it’s just not a good idea.

We arrived at school and everybody’s rumbling about.

We went inside the campus together and there are lots of posters flying everywhere.

My heart skipped a beat, uh-oh I guess this is bad.

My face is plastered all over the campus with blonde hair… and this is just too bad because I don’t even have a hood or anything to cover my face.

And Cameron looked at me with a confused look.

I just don’t want to see how much pain he’ll have in his eyes.

I ran and ran, I don’t know where to go… don’t know where to hide.

.

.

.

.

.

And there I see an opened door, and I don’t know why but I went inside and just curled up in the corner of the room…

This is all so out of the hand, unexpected… well, I kind of expected it anytime soon, but not this time. Not this freaking time when my life is all I ever wanted it to be, I guess I’m just not ready to die yet.

I stayed there with the stacks of book around me, I leaned my head on my knees, now I just want to disappear out of this nightmare.

I just kept crying and trembling there for another 2 hours and I just can’t move a muscle, because they might see me, or worse kill me this instant. I just bowed my head in frustration.

Then I heard someone went inside and sat beside me.

“I was wondering where you were at.” Cameron sighed with weariness.

And again, I started to sob.

“I was looking for you after you ran away from me, is that the thing you want to talk to me about last night?” he paused waiting for my answer but I just sobbed there like crazy.

“so is it true??” he asked again.

This time I know I should look straight to his eyes, and I did, “Yes it is…” I trailed off.

“I’m sorry, I should’ve told you earlier but I was so bummed that you’ll be hurt and I know I shouldn’t have been that selfish… and I know I’m so dumb for being here all this time, I’m sorry I didn’t just distance myself from you—“ and I felt his lips crashing into mine.

“Don’t worry about it, let’s get out of here.” He said and he grabbed my hand and we both stood up and went outside the room.

While we’re running through the hallway, I heard something…

BANG!

And became unconscious…

      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ so, yeah... that's chapter 16.   only a few more chapters and this story is done... (so sorry for the bad chapter, i'm getting tired of it...) but i'll finish it to the end, i promise!!   and i have something in my mind, and imma write it soon... :) so just wait for that. :P   so please please!!!! VOTE!! and i would totally love it if you can put up a COMMENT :)