The Monthly Meet

Despite all of their differences James and Elizabeth had established a mutual agreement when it came to running the Hotel Cortez. Their marriage had mostly been a buissness agreement when it came to the veiw of the Countess, or maybe even a backup plan to make up for her failing reputation in the area of love.
For James however, he was infactuated with the woman. He did not love her of course, he didn't love anyone...atleast he hadn't for a long time. But this didn't mean he restrained himself from toying with the Countess. He refused to let anyone else have her, he especially hated the idea she was now coming to him with. She wanted remarry and with Will Drake, the new owner of the hotel no less. This made James scoff.
This was what he targeted as the perfect time to break her heart, to tell her what he had inflicted on her true loves Rudy and Natasha. He did not ,however, count on her also hiding a secret.
"How could you do this! I used to regret my past actions towards you James but hearing this, I cant help but feel pleasure" she spat, completely in disgust of his spitefulness towards her.
He lit his cigarette "My darling, I can assure you whatever, you did to anger me can not compare to this pain Ive caused you surely"
The Countess looked up at her husband "You always did over estimate my character James. Did you really not even think that I was involved in Katherines disapperance" James put down his cigerette immediatley, he walked toward her so they were only inches apart and within almost a blink, there were smashed glasses and plates all over the floor next to Elizabeth.
"Tell me what you did or I swear to God you will never set eyes on your beloved Rudy and Natasha again little mouse" his voice was completey filled with pure anger and nothing else, much like his feelings towards his wife at this moment.
Elizabeth exhaled in breathe "I turned her James...and while she was still unconcious-" she moved toward his ear, "I shoved her down the shute like the rest of your garbage"
The next thing she new, she was up against the wall staring into her husbands crazed eyes, but nothing was said and he was gone.
To retreave his love, much like she planned to do with hers.
The room was empty.