Exits

Beware: not great chapter ahead

James stood in room 64, it was silent...he was alone. Katherine had just slammed the door in his face leaving him completely starstruck. He wasnt even sad about the whole thing, he was filled with rage, he felt as though every nerve in his body had been set alight. He'd waited decades for his love but did not invision their reunion to be quite like this. Would she really rather die than be with him? Thats what it sounded like.
James darted out of the door to follow Katherine.
"Katherine!" He shouted down tbe corridor. The blonde turned as the elevatore door opened.
"What do you want from me James?" She sighed, reaching the end of her tolerance.
"I just want you" He spoke calmly approaching her. His replie made her instantly regret her snarky tone.
"I...we cant." She stuttered, he was now infront of her, his hand stroking the soft skin of her cheek.
"Come on Katherine, the first time I saw you , you where...you seemed to careless. Why cant you just let go...for me?"
Katherine put her hand upon his and kissed it gently.
"We cant." She took a deep breathe "Im sorry"
This time James was the one to walk away, back to room 64..alone, as its always been.

......

Liz smoked her cigarette, leaning against the bar. She looked up as a long haired blonde walked toward her, taking a seat on one of the stools.
"And what can I get you?" Liz asked, putting out her cigarette.
"Something that helps with forgetting" Liz raised an eyebrow and began pouring.
"So, what sorrows has a pretty young thing like you got to drown?" The blonde looked up.
"Pretty maybe. Young not so much. Well my urr well Im not completely sure what he is and- no it doesn't matter" she was lost in her own thoughts. Liz's eyes widened like something had clicked.
"You wouldnt happen to Katherine, Mr Marches old squeeze?"
"Im not his 'squeeze', Im not his anything...Im no ones anything." Katherine sipped her drink.
"I think, you and I are going to get on just fine" Liz smiled, relighting a new cigarette.

......

James poured himself a whiskey and took a seat beside the bed.
"What to do Miss Evers...what to do." The maid appeared at his side.
"Personally Mr March, I dont believe that Miss Katherine has been conducting herself too well" She was met with a glare.
"It was a rhetorical question Mrs Evers."

Sorry guys I actually dont know what this chapter was.
Its a bit of a filler