Chapter VII- You Say This Is Suicide, I Say This Is A War

Grannum's POV
As I walked through the mysterious woods of North Gate City, I played All Around Me by Flyleaf, as I strolled through the forest. I found Rielle's house, the only house in this neck of the woods. It took me six minutes to find her window. I climbed to the windowsill and banged my head at it.(literally!). She opened the window and I crawled into her room.

Rielle's POV
I got home as fast as possible, just to get ready. I put my hair in a messy bun and cleaned the whole house while Granny was sleeping. I tried on my AA jogging pants, my Paramore T-shirt and hoodie, but that didn't work. I also tried on my favorite necklace with a shark tooth on it. I played Dear Maria, Count Me In by All Time Low while trying different outfit attempts. I finally tried on my red and black checkered flannel, black skinny jeans and combat boots. I heard a knock on my window and peeked through the blinds. It was him. I just opened the window for him to enter. I was playing Guillotine IV(The Final Chapter) by Falling In Reverse when he crawled in. I got my bones what I found earlier and he brought a skull from when he was walking here. We studied for an hour, until he asked, " Wanna sneak and go somewhere? Show you my secret base." "Sure. I'll come." I replied.

Grannum's POV
We climbed out the window and left for our destination. While we walked, I said," Hey, let me get to know you more." " Why'd you care?" she asked. "I want to see how a beautiful girl like you could be so fragile and broken."

(A/N photo of Rielle)