Chapter XIV- This War Is Ours

"I've never been so torn up, in all of my life
I can't believe I let myself break down."
The words of Moving On by Asking Alexandria came to my head as I saw my locker, covered with notes. I held on to Grannum as I almost fainted. I should've seen this coming. "This means war." Grannum said. "They'll never stop until you're in a shallow grave, Red. I gotta do something." I tightened my grip on Grannum's T-shirt, " Don't do anything stupid. Be careful." I said. "Be right back. As long as I send a warning, they'll get the message." He said. He then pecked at my lips.

The locker room...
Grannum's POV
Resin, Argent, and I stormed into the locker room while listening to Break Down The Walls by Asking Alexandria. Lucky thing I had a "little" grudge with the quarterback of the North Gate Guardians. Time to get my hands on him.
"Uh, Grannum, remember what Red said?" Argent had to remind me.
"Yeah I know, but this is personal."
"Your funeral, mate."

Flashback...(before I met Rielle)
I walked to my locker and saw Hayley being assaulted by the Clan. I swiftly turned the quarterback, Jenko, and punched the The Living Hell outta him! I warned his wingmen to stay away from her.
2 months later, I was attacked coming from Deathology. They held me and threw me straight into the lockers. I was unconscious for 3 hours. The only thing I remembered was waking up in a hospital bed.
FLASHBACK OVER...

I ran up the bleachers and punched him in midair. With that force he flew back to the wall. He got kneed to the balls and then a force so strong tackled me to the ground. I quickly evaded and went for round two. I sat and punched him til the blood came out. Until the whole team tackled me to the ground and beat me to a pulp. One said,"There's a place for emo fags like you. The cemetery!" and spat. I was quickly slipping out of consciousness. As soon as I got up, I fell back down and blacked out, faceplanting the floor.

Resin and Argent's POV
Well, we tried to stop him but he took the consequence like a man. We carried him out of school with Red at our side and drove like crazy to the hospital.