Chapter XVII- Reckless And Relentless

Grannum's POV
We were in Rielle's room and she she held up a book. I started wondering what it was."What is that?" I asked playfully. She held it closer to her chest. I walked up to her and asked again. "Looks like I'll have to tickle the answer outta you." I tickled her and she has the most amazing laugh. "What is it?" I asked playfully. "My sketchbook!" She said, laughing uncontrollably. She showed me her sketchbook and I really liked, a drawing she drew of blood and another of the full moon hiding behind the trees. I pecked her on the lips and she said, "I never saw your room before." "Sometime." I replied. She seemed curious. She crawled out of her window. "Be right back. I'm going for a walk." She pressed her lips into mine and jumped out. "Uh oh. She isn't gonna do what I think she's gonna do." I flew out her window and landed in the same shrub like last time.

Rielle's POV
I took a walk to the woods just to clear my head. I felt a little depressed about what was going on these past months. I went to Grannum's hideaway and stayed there. I laid myself on a rock and fell asleep.

Nightfall...
I woke up, not knowing what the time was. I darted out of the woods and headed straight for home. I climbed up my window only to find Grannum curled up in a ball, crying. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I got worried that you'd never came back. I cut myself thinking of what have I done. I somewhat got you pissed and I'm sorry for that." He replied. I kissed him on his forehead and went to clean up his scars. He slept over because it was too late to go home.

The next morning...
I woke up in Grannum's arms. I felt safe knowing I'm in his grasp. I mumbled into his chest,"Good morning, handsome." "Good morning, my guardian angel." He replied, half awake. We got up and I staggered. I wore a Batman tee and shorts and he wore a Pierce The Veil jersey and jogging pants. "So, what do you wanna do today?"
"I don't know. Just watch movies and chill? I'll get the popcorn. OK?" Does it pay to have the best girlfriend of your life? I snuck out to get some movies and M&M's to make a surprise for her. I snuck back in with the movies. I brought The Nightmare Before Christmas, Insidious 1 and 2, The Purge and Edward Scissorhands. I mixed the popcorn with the M&M's and we laid on her couch as we watched Insidious 2. She screamed and hid in my chest for the scary parts. When the movie was done, she took the bowl to the sink and made her way back upstairs. I laid on her bed, waiting for her to come into my arms. She came back, wearing a red and grey flannel and a shorts. She hopped into bed and into my arms. She was so sleepy she fell asleep as soon as you can say Jack Robinson. I left her asleep and wrote her a note in blood.

Rielle's POV
I woke up without him in my arms. I got a note in blood,

My Angel,
I went home as soon as you were asleep. I have your blades safe and sound. I love you like a love song.
-Grannum.