Chapter 11

Im sorry that I didn't put a content warning on the last chapter. X

-/-

It was a short while later and I was sat playing with Tristans hair as he lay there asleep. His face was knitted with sadness and pain. I got up and went into the front room to see James. He was sat there eyes still glossy and fists clenched tight.

"Why would he do that?" He spat bitterly.

"I don't know. Has he done it before?" I asked.

"Not that I know of."

"Maybe it was a spur of the moment thing. I mean,he was really angry."

"There's no excuse to beat up your partner."

"I know."

He sat up straight. "Why wouldn't he let us be there?"

"Maybe he didn't want more of a fight. Sorry, I'm trying to think of positive things."

He smiled lightly. "I know. I know Brad. I do. It's just, Tris is my best friend. Always has been."

"If Connor ever got hurt I'd murder the person that hurt him." I admitted.

"Who's Connor?"

"The boy that started this whole thing. He told me to keep my distance from Tristan. So I did. But then this morning he told me to come here and apologise to Tris. So I did and now look what's happened."

"At least we were here I guess."

"Tris?"

My heart stopped. Ryan.

-/-/

Just a short chapter lmao. If you need anyone to talk to I'm here okkkk.

❤️