Chapter 22

You tubers Tristan Evans and Brad Simpson pay respects to much loved friend, James McVey.

The Internet broke when we found out popular you tuber, Tristan Evans' best friend James McVey sadly passed away. Although we do not know the circumstances surrounding James' tragic passing, we clearly can see it wrecked the two boys. As can be seen by the picture of the pair today.

Today we saw them on their way to the funeral with the mysterious boy we have previously seen in Brad's Instagram pictures. There however seemed to be no bad blood between him and Tristan despite both being linked to Brad.
The boys looked solemn as they walked to the service behind the car containing the coffin. Many fans were by the roadside paying their respects with some even going up and giving their love peacefully to the boys and James' family. Our reporters have said there was no sounds other than a few songs and quiet talking.

The service was small and intimate with only James' closest family and friends. Once the boys came out of the service they made their way to the church yard where they said their final goodbyes to their beloved friend. Whilst Tristan and Brad's friend drove away to a secret location in which James' wake was being held, Brad stayed behind outside the church to comfort the fans of Tristans as they mourned.

Tristan then went on to tweet a few hours later:

@tristanevans: Thank you all for the support and wishes after what happened. I will forever be in your debts. I love you all eternally. T xxx

That tweet was shortly followed by a tweet from Brad:

In remembrance of this amazing boy that brought so many smiles to so many peoples faces. Rest in Peace James. 👼🏼

We wish everybody that knew James whether personal or not, our deepest sorrows and thoughts. He will be deeply missed.