ch.1

In the beginning of the year I transferred to a college in Tokyo city. I was about to go to college in my home town but I wanted to study literature. "Hi I'm Onodera Ritsu I'm 22 years old and I'm a sophomore in college". Ever since I was a boy I was surrounded with lots of books so I decided I want to major in literature department just like father". Onodera was far away from his family and he dosent know anyone in Tokyo but then she came.
???:ONODERA CHAAAAN!
Onodera: eh?..... EHHHH! AN-CHAN!
An-chan: hello Onodera.
An-chan was Onodera best friend since middle school and fiancé.
Onodera: *Sighs* I guess It couldn't be helped".then An-chan giggled and went inside the campus with Onodera. Later in the afternoon Onodera had almost every single class with An-chan except but one. "OK class please take your seats and we will begin the lesson". Onodera took his seat in the back of the class room.
Onodera: "it would be useless if I sat next to some one".
Teacher: excuse me but next time when your late for this class I won't allow you in next time.
???: oh sorry *like I care*
Onodera: "he looks familiar"?
The familiar face sat right next to him on the right side of him onodera's heart started beating.
???: "hey do you have a pencil I can borrow"?
Onodera: "uwah ah yeah I have an extra one". When he pulled out his bag and searched for a pencil for him he felt like he was being stared at and had this uncomfortable feeling.
???: "have we met before"?
Onodera:"I-I don't think so we might have been in the same school district or something". He said with a stuttering voice.
???: "I see".
When class was over Onodera was looking for his dorm room, room 206
Onodera: "ah here we go home sweet home"....
???: "hey looks like we're neighbors".
Onodera: "EHHHHH!. don't scare me like that".
???: "haha sorry I didn't mean too". A minute passed by and onodera had the courage to ask his name.
Onodera: "I'm Onodera Ritsu what's your name". He asked.
???: "Takano masamune"
And for a long moment onodera realize that it was the guy from his senior year in high school that he confessed his feeling for him.
In a quick flash he pick up his feet and went straight to his dorm.
Takano: "HEY WAIT"!
Onodera slammed the door and was gasping for air.
Onodera: "out of all the college's HE HAS TO BE HERE"!
"THIS CANT BE HAPPENING THIS CANT BE HAPPENING THIS CANT BE HAPPENING"!!!!!!!!