Ch.8

Class started and while the teacher was giving a lecture Onodera was spacing out about is scores that he herd earlier.
Onodera : " What happens if I don't succeed, what happens if I never meet my goals?"
His head was filled with thoughts and theories about his plan for college he's hedding torwards depression.
Onodera : " I'm going to be a failure, a disappointment to my father no even worse my FAMILY!"
Professor : " Onodera... Onodera...Onodera........ RITSU!
Onodera : " EH! I'm sorry I'll answer the question!"
Professor : "Um not that but class has ended you can go home now."
Onodera stood up and he was the last one to leave out of 400 students. He met up with Takano later on and he notice something was on Onodera's mind.
Takano : " Ok something is up your normally always on task but today something is on your mind."
Onodera : " Ah you can tell."
Takano : " Well as your lover-
Onodera : " L-lover who said that we are a thing now!?"
Takano : " Your body."
Onodera : "  (speachless)
Takano : " I thought so." (smirks)
Onodera : " Look I'll tell you but let's go to a cafe I'm hungry."
Takano : " Fine by me."
Off they went to eat lunch and Onodera told about his conversation that he had with the professor earlier in the morning.
Onodera : " And that what he said, to be honest I'm kind of afraid to continue."
Takano : " Well you can't just drop out that's even worse."
Onodera : " I know it's just I don't want to disappoint my family mainly my father."
Takano : " I understand but as if right now all you have to do is to try harder and focus more."
Onodera : " Yeah your right thank you Masamune."
Takano : ............Well well you finally said it".
Onodera : " Said what?"
Takano : " My name of course".
Onodera face turned red and hid his face in his hands from embarrassment, while he did that Takano came out of his seat and sat next to Onodera and gave him a kiss on the forehead.
Onodera : " Oh my goodness."
Takano : " Heh your cute when you get all embarrassed"
Onodera : " Sh-shut up!"
Takano : " Hahaha".
They left the cafe and they walked around the park for a long time telling each other stories about their personal life, and holding hands and laughing, till it was time to go home and get ready for next week's classes but Takano wasn't ready to let go of Onodera just yet.
Takano : " Since it's late you wanna come over and sleep with me?"
Onodera : " I-I-I um...... sure".
Onodera couldn't refuse the offer cause he feels the same way, they got to his place as they both got came in the immediately got undressed and lay down on the bed and cuddled all night.
Onodera : * Yawns* "Meh it's still early, oh well I guess I can make something to eat since I'm up".
He got from them and exits the room with out waking up Takano and sneeks into the kitchen and made breakfast. Takano began to feel around the bed and notice he didn't feel Onodera's body and he immediately wakes up. He walks into the kitchen and found Onodera cooking some food for the both them.
Takano : " Good morning".
Onodera : " Ah Good morning I didn't wake you up did I?"
Takano : " No you didn't, what you got there?"
Onodera : " Pancakes, eggs, sausage and coffee".
Takano : " Haha".
Onodera : " What's so funny." -_-
Takano : " You look like a house wife in the kitchen making me food and all".
Onodera : " I CERTAINLY DO NOT!"
Takano : " Hahahahaha"!
Onodera set everything on the table and began to eat.
Onodera : " itadakimasu"!
Takano : " itadakimasu"!
They both ate breakfast and had little conversation here and there but it was mostly quiet.
Onodera : " When your done eating just put them is the sink I'll clean them up later."
Takano : " Yeah Yeah".
They spend the whole weekend together like Onodera didn't have anything to do even tho he say he did but he didn't. You know how it is they did some lovey dovey thing and watched movies also the gotten a little bit "busy" at night XD.
Takano : " Round 2"?
Onodera : " Please let me rest my ass hurt so much".
Takano : " Well I guess it's a good sign of you getting used to me being inside of you".
Onodera : " BAKA!!".
Takano : " Just let me know if your ready again".
Onodera : *blushes* " O-ok I'll tell you when".
Takano : " And not tomorrow either".
Onodera : " *Damn*".
Hours went buy Takano was on the computer doing history home work and Onodera was laying on his stomach so his ass can heal. Then suddenly he was feeling horny again.
Onodera : " * Damn it I got hard again*".
Onodera walked over to Takano and sat on his lap facing him and hugged him around his neck and licked his ear lobe softly.
Takano : " What gotten into you so suddenly"!?
Onodera : " Ah just shut up and take me already, I'm getting crazy".
Takano heart skipped a beat and his flushed with happiness he pulls Onodera back into the room and started round 2.
Takano lay down Onodera on the bed and started to get ready. He took out a bottle of lube and put it on his fingers to stretch out Onodera.

Once inside him Onodera let out a cute little moan, but at the same time he tries to hide his voice.
Takano : " Don't hide it from me I want to her your voice.
Onodera : " Ah-ah ok."
Takano : " Looks like your ready for me to enter".
Onodera : " P-please hurry, I want you".
As always Takano shoves him self inside Onodera and they both felt a sweet rush of satisfaction.
Onodera : " Mmmn AHA!! Ta-takano-san".
Takano : " Hmph you ok"?
Onodera : " Feels so good"
Takano began to move slowly in each thrust, but then quickly began to fasten up the moments.
Takano : " I'm gonna move faster ah ah".
Onodera : " O-ok HA AH!".
Onodera moans fills up the whole room and it's making Takano crazy.
Takano : " Damn both your voice and dick makes me good wild"!
Onodera : " Takano faster I-i want you to go de-depper".
Takano : " Whatever you like".
Takano took over power as he slams himself inside of him, Takano grabs Onodera penis to make him feel more pleasure.
Onodera : " N-no don't touch that I'll c-c....
Takano : " Wait for me I'm almost there".
Onodera : " H-hurry I can't old back any longer".
Onodera : * Damn I hate when he has to holds back my organism makes me want to cum even more".*
Takano : " HA..Ha Onodera I'm so close".
Onodera : " Same here fill me up I want you to cum inside of me".
Takano : Damn your so cute".
Onodera wraps his arms around Takano neck and when Takano give a few more good thrust they both came at the same time.
Onodera : " I'm I'm cumming"!
Takano : " HA ah ah ah Onodera erk!"
Takano &Onodera : " AAAHAAAA!"
both satisfied and sticky they both passed out and sleep till the next day.

Hey guys sorry that I took a long time I was busy with a multicultural dance and testing hope you like this chapter.