ch.3

Onodera : " Ugh.. mmm". *"eh"*.?
Takano : " Good morning".
Onodera : " *Gah this is my place*
"What the hell am I doing here"!?!
Takano : " you got drunk last night so I had to carry you here".
Onodera : " AT LEAST YOU SHOULD TOOK ME IN MY DORM ROOM"!
Takano : " AHA! THAT WOULD BE TOO MUCH TO DO besides do you know how heavy you are"!
Onodera tries to stand up and storm out of his room but he had a aching pain in his lower back.
Onodera : " what the hell" *why my back hurts*

Takano : " Oh yeah you was pretty bold last night I was surprised".
Onodera : " W-what what did you do to me, we didn't do anything weird right"?
Takano : " Defined your definition of "weird".
Onodera : " N-never mind let's just get to class before they think that something is up".
So after the morning discussion they both headed to class, An-chan was waiting for Onodera in first period.
An-chan : " Good morning Onodera".
Onodera : " Ugh good morning".
Onodera eyes look slugesh and while he said good morning he was rubbing his lower back and try to remember what happend to him last night.
An-chan : " Is everything OK you look like your in pain"?
Onodera : " Eh? Oh its nothing hahaha...haha
A moment passed by the college announced that their having a festival with in a week.
Teacher : " Ok each student is responsible for each role in this festival".
Student president: " I'll assign each student in a group and that group will be given a task to do".
An-chan : " Hehe this is so exciting o hope we're in the same group Onodera-chan".
Onodera : " Same I hope everything goes well".
When they each received a pice of paper Onodera was in a group with An-chan and...
Onodera : " EHHHHH T-Takno san is in our group"!!!! *this day can't get any worse*
Takano : " Sheez you treating me like I'm a bad guy".
Onodera : " *More like weird"*
Takano : " You say something"?
Onodera : " AHA HAHAHA nothing let's go!!*I hate my life*
The three of them was given a task it was a maid cafe theme but it was vice versa the girls is the butler's and the boys was the maids, Onodera was fussing all day and was refusing to take role in it.
An-chan : " Ok next we need to make 25 outfits for our department for the festival, I'll go to a fabric store and get some supplies while you guys get silverware and plates".
Takano : " Ugh this is going to be a long day".
Onodera : " Agreed".
They went shopping for their group for the festival that's happening next week.
When the shopping was done Takano invited Onodera over to his place but he quickly refused.
Onodera : " *If I cant remember last night then I'm not going over there*".
It's the day of the festival and each class room had their theme, haunted houses, to culture dancer's and ramen stands even karaoke. Mom's dad's and little brothers and sisters came to enjoy the festival,
An-chan : " Hey Onodera isn't your parents coming".
Onodera : " Well I did invite them but my dad is busy with work and my Mother is overseas for businesses."
An-chan : " *sniffs* It's ok Onodera you don't have to be sad I'm here for you".
Onodera : " I'm not your the that's sad"*I mean it's just nothing to cry about it*
Takano : " HEY GET YOUR LAZY ASS AND HELP SERVE THE CUSTOMERS"!
Takano was wearing a traditional maid outfit with knee hight socks and flat shoe's plus a maid head band to go with it.
Onodera : " Wow An-chan you didn't have to go all out".
An-chan : " Well I have to if we want to be the best one in the festival, Now put yours on".
Onodera : " No way in hell I'm never going to put that on I'm a man"!
Takano : " So am I but you don't see bitching about it aren't you, now get in place we have people coming".
Onodera gets dress and as soon he gets done all the other male staff was jealous of Onodera because he was the only male that can pull off the outfit.
An-chan : " EEEE! I knew you would pull it off, you look so cute if only you would wear it more often".
Takano & Onodera: " NO!"
As the day went by they served twice as many customers than any other booth in the festival all thanks to Onodera's cuteness
Onodera : " thanks for coming".
Takano : " Ugh that's the last of them".
Student: " Nice job everyone now we can celebrate our hard work".
Everyone:" YAY"!