Chap 1

~~~~~~RossPOV ~~~~~~

I straightened up before going in my boss' room. I knocked. "Come in!" She calls from inside. Hey, I'm Ross Lynch. 17, turning 18 in a month. And yes, I work here. Like a police, execpt we're undercover, and face way more danger.......

I opened the door. She smiles at me. I returned it and sat down on the chair. "Alright Y.L." you know what that stands for? Young Lynch. Why? Because I'm the youngest that ever joined this side, 10-and- I happened to be the best. (The good side)

"Yes?" I say politely, or else she'll get mad. "I have a mission for you." "Yes?" "There's this new girl who joined the bad side, I need you to bring her to me." She finished, then hand me a paper. It says: Laura Marano, 18. Then, at the bottom, it shows a picture of her.

Quiet beautiful, I'll say. She has big brown eyes, curly brown hair that goes all the way down to her chest. In this picture, she was smiling happily. I wondered if that's changed. "That's all we have Y.L, now good luck." She dismissed me with a wave of her hand.

I hope Laura re-thinks about joining the bad side.......or else she's in trouble.

~~~~~~~LauraPOV~~~~~~

I brushed my dress with my hands, trying to look professional. "Come in Marano!" His deeped voice boomed through the door. I straighten up and opened the door, sitting infront of my new boss. Honestly, I didn't have a old one.

My boss looks at me strangely. Then he huffed. "Marano." He finally says. I nodded my head slowly. "I know your new, but I have a mission for you." I straighten up, yes that meant money. "This boy in the good side, Ross Lynch, dirty blond hair, hazel eyes, 17." I nod,I was already 18, my birthday was 1 week ago.

"I want you to bring him to me, in whatever way you can. He ruined so many of my plans." My boss ended up taking to himself angrily. If he ruined so many of his plans, why would he think I could beat him? Life is just complicated. He dismissed me, and started talking to himself angrily.

Alright Rossy. Here I come.

~~~~~RossPOV~~~~

I jogged soundleslly down the sidewalk. My boss said she'd be here. Suddenly, out of the dim light, I see her. I squinted. Brown hair, brown eyes. Yup, it's her. She started walking up to me like she's in a fashion show. I raised an eyebrow.

She stops right in front of me. She sticks her hand out. "Laura Marano." She says. I stick out my cold one. "Ross Lynch." She told me her real name, so, who cares. Then, she started flirting. Ahhh... I know where this is going. "So, do you wanna call me sometimes?" She says, giggling. It's actually is cute. Ugh stop Ross. Focus.

I said nothing and motioned her to follow me. I heard shuffling behind me. She obeyed. Wow. She's definitely new. I took a deep breath......

~~~~LauraPOV~~~~

I quietly shuffled behind Ross. Suddenly he turns around, holding a lazer. "Freeze!" He yells. My hands trembled as I fumbled to reach for my gun, hidden in my jean pocket. He came closer and closer. I give up. I wrapped my arms around my legs and started rocking. "Well...aren't you gonna kill me yet?" I asked quietly.

A/N- YAY! FIRST CHAP! HOPE YOU LIKED IT! MY FAMILY IS BACK SO GTG BYEE!