Chap 3

~~~~~~LauraPOV~~~~~~

I was so shocked by the message that I didn't know a fully trained agent crept beside me. "Your boss?" He asks calmly, "Yeah!!! How does he know that?!" I exploded.

Ross shrugged. "They have ways," That was not the answer I was going for. I groaned and flopped down on Ross' bed again. I laid there until I heard a 'ding'.

Ross took out his phone. I managed to peek at what it says. 'Bring her to me Y.L'. Y.L?! I tapped Ross' shoulder. He turned around, his face full of questions. "Yeah?"

"What's Y.L?" He reddens and a smirk formed on his face. "Haha it's nothing...." I let out a 'Hmph'. "Are you ticklish?" I asked him. His eyes widened, "Nope! Umm no I'm not,"

I smiled widely. I started tickling him. He laughs and slaps my hands away. I just kept tickling. "Tell me or I won't stop!" I yell, laughing. "Ok...o...k just stoaappp." Ross says, his face red from laughing so hard.

I stopped. He looks at me for a second. "Aren't you gonna tell me?" I asked, smirking. I shouldn't have smirked. "Nope!" He answeres quickly and started tickling me.

Oh no. "Ahhh Rossy stop it!" I screamed, squirming around the bed. "Haha! I knew it! Your ticklish too!" He says. Ross didn't show any mercy 10 seconds later.

I was out of breath. "Ok Rosssss please stop," I breathed. He smiled. "Only if you say my name like that. I like it." I nodded. The smile on his face grew wider.

He dragged his hands off my stomach. I giggled. Suddenly, I hear yelling and gun shots. Someone, or poeple, are trying to come in. I looked at Ross for help.

He immediately grabs my hand, and he jumped out the window, making it shatter. "Jump!" He yells. I covered my face and jumped. I landed in Ross' arms.

We ran towards the forest.

~~~~~~RossPOV~~~~~~~

I'm running ahead with Laura behind me. I gently pushed her infront of me, she just kept running. Great. We ran for about 10 minutes and Laura was badly out of breath.

I pull her behind a wide tree, that could fit both of us behind it. "Who are those?" Laura nervously whispered. "The bad side, which is more dangerous because they'll shoot,"

I heard Laura gulp. I see light in the corner of my eye. Shoot. "Where'd they go?" A ruff voice boomed. "Quit talking and start searching." The other one snapped.

They started coming our way. Crap. There was about 5 people. Huh. Not that bad if they didn't have guns, the thing is, I have a gun too. Although I don't have any bullet-proof-vest or something like that.

I made the decision. I nudged the shivering Laura. "Run, they're getting closer. Ready? On three....two....one... run!" Laura took off running. Instead of following her, I turned towards the guys.

They chuckled. "Well well well. If it isn't Y.L helping a hopless girl." Let me tell you: They're bad at insulting. I glared at each one of them before punching one in the face.

He went flying and I shot him with a lazer. I doged a fist and grabbed it, punching one in the stomach. I shoot. I grabbed a fist behind me just in time and flipped him over. I shoot. One punched me in the stomach.

Standing back up, I grabbed his big hand and jumped on top of him, making us both fall. I shoot and got up. I handcuffed these dudes. Wait.., where's the other one?

I finally saw him running the way Laura went. Crap. I ran after him, silently.

~~~~~LauraPOV~~~~~

It was only until I reached annother wide tree that I noticed Ross was missing. I twirled around in a circle. Where'd he go? I have this knot in my stomach now.

What if he's hurt? What if he turned on me? What if he's dead? I shivered from fear and from coldness. Then, I heard a sound. Hope filled my mind. I hid behind the wide tree.

I peeked out just like Ross did. There was a man, at least 6ft tall, wearing all black. No, that's not Ross. The knot re-tied itself in my stomach. "I know your there Marano." He calls out.

I have no idea who this dude is. Since he knows, I stepped out from behind the tree. He darkly chuckles. "Good girl." I was on fire. Who does this guy think he is?

Then, to my suprise, when he was closed enough for me, I punched. I hit him in the stomach. He groans and stood up again. "You're going down Marano." Thanks for the extra information.

He threw a punch I just doged it, I kick, doged it. I was out of breath and the guy finally had me on the ground. He took out a knife. I decided to scream for the last second of my life.

A/N- There it is! A cliffhanger! Ik you guys are smart, duh Laura's not gonna die. Hah. Anyways, I'm weird...Hope you enjoyed this!