Chap 28

LauraPOV~~~

"Get up Laur," a vamiliar voice spoke, shaking me softly. "One more sec," I groaned back, turning to the side, my saliva landing on the grass. "Gross Laur," the voice said, disgusted.

I grunt. "Seriously get up, we're waiting for you," a different voice, a girl's voice. "Okay okay," I grumbled, sighing. "Where's Ross?" I asked, my eyes still closed. "Right here," the original voice spoke again.

I opened one eye, sat up, and jumped on my boyfriend, knocking us both to the ground. I kissed him repeatedly on his face, he pulled me closer and kissed my lips, I smile, kissing back, while laughing.

"Um..." The woman's voice was near me. We slowly pulled away, grinning. "I wuv you," I mumbled, "I wuv roo more," he replied, squeezing my hand.

I smiled, happily. "Alright, let's go," Riker says uncomfortably, starting to move already. I could tell by Ross' expression, that he felt sorry for his brother, who-I think- never had a girlfriend, I felt bad for the 20-year old too.

"Let's go," Ross says, as he pulled me up, dusting himself. I did the same. We hurried behind Riker. "Hello! Wait for me!" The woman yells, as she scampers up.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Take a rest," Riker sighs, as he plopped down on the grass, sitting criss-cross. Ross handed me a water bottle they took out of a man's hand. I accept it gladly and start gulping it down, the coolness of the water splashing down my dry throat.

"Woah! Slow down! Save some for later," Riker warned me, I smiled sheepishly and closed the cap, wiping water from my mouth. My stomach growled, the hunger biting my stomach, telling me to eat.

"I'm hungry," Riker said for me, rubbing his small stomach. "Me too," Ross agreed, his ex- boss nodded along. "Of course I'm hungry!" I say when they all turned to face me.

Ross turned to the woman beside him. "Do you have any money?" He asked, searching for the truth in her eyes. "No," she says, a little bit too loudly.

He steps closer, "You sure?" She backs away, "Yes." He steps closer, staring into her eyes in a way that made me feel uncomfortable. Then, he attacked the woman, knocking her down.

He sits down next to her, and reached for her jean pocket. He made a disgusted face as he did, then pulled put a 20 dollar bill. "Yay!" I cheered, laughing.

The woman grunts. "Let's go buy us some food!" Riker cheered along, as I clapped my hands, smiling. I stood up, reaching for Ross's hand and together, Ross's and Riker's arms touching, we started to get out of the forest.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"She actually didn't follow us," Ross says, clearly suprised. I raised my eyebrows and shrugged, if he was suprised, then I should be too.

"Who cares?" Riker says, as he took a swig of his water. "She's so annoying," No one replied him, but I know we all agree with him. I honestly felt bad for her, but that woman really needs to change her attitude....Sort of.

We walked hand-in-hand again, swinging back and forth. We walked like that until we spotted the woman. She was acting very weird.

Her hands was trembling, so was her legs, the back of her head was facing us, her hair messy. We could hear her take slow, trembling gasps as she breathed.

I immediately felt uneasy, my palms started sweating. I bit my lips. "Um...Hi? We bought water for you!" Ross called, trying to look at her face.

Riker tapped her shoulder softly. Suddenly, she turned around at full speed, showing her blank face. Her eyes were dark, and dull, there was anger in them.

"Oh no," Ross whispered.

A/N---YES I FINALLY UPDATED AND LEFT YOU GUYS A CLIFFHANGER. You're welcome!!!!♥
Hope you enjoyed this chap :)

Tiffany♡