Chap 19

LauraPOV~~~~

I dusted off the dirt on my hands. Ross smiles, "Good job Laur!" He's teasing me? I attacked him by jumping on him, making us both fall to the ground. "Ow." I whined, I pushed Ross' chest in order for me to get up. Ross laughs, "You did it yourself."

I shrug as I wiped my black, dirty jeans. Ross rolled to his feet and walked to Riker, whispering something into his ear. Riker nods, "Laura, you're going to try to fight me ok?" He asks, his eyes big and ready for a easy fight. I felt as if a ball hit my stomach.

"What?! But I'm really bad!" I exclaimed. "You're not that bad Laura, and Riker will go easy on you." Ross says, glancing at his brother. Riker nodded, "Right." I ignored the tight ball in my chest as Ross yelled, "Three, two, one, Go!"

I charged towards him as he did to me, he swings at me and I ducked while screaming, and stretched out my leg, causing him to fall. He quickly stood up and grabs my hand, throwing me down to the floor. I landed with yet another scream, as I rolled back up, like the way Ross taught me.

He swings his arm but I took it, he swings his other arm but I took it too, then, I kneed him in the stomach. He yelps and I let go of him, hoping I didn't hurt him. "Ow!" He exclaimes as he stood back up. Ross smiles brightly at me, "You're really good now! Maybe even better than Riker." He says, glancing at the man.

Riker huffs, "No, I was going easy on her." I giggle, as Ross raised his eyebrows, "Really? Want to fight again." Riker immediately shook his head as he backed up, holding his arms up as a surrender. I giggle again. "Alright, alright. Let's go." Riker huffed again, taking the lead this time.

Me and Ross tagged along as we laughed, making fun of the blonde infront of us.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

I yawned. "I'm so tired." I mumbled, as I plopped onto the grass. Riker and Ross sat beside me. "You guys go sleep, I'll watch." Ross volunteers. I shook my head, "No I want to." The boys looked weirdly at me, "You just said you're tired......" Riker says slowly.

I huffed, "Please? I want to be useful for one time. The boys looked at each other, than at me. "But you are useful." Ross says, looking in my eyes. I didn't make eye contact with him, and the color of red appeared on my cheeks.

"Whatever. I want to stay up." I said, crossing my arms. Ross shrugs, "If you're in trouble, just scream." He said, locking eyes with me. I nod, knowing that he's serious. "Tommorrow is a special day." Ross as he laid down on the grass, Riker laying besides him, and they both fell asleep soon enough.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

I yawned over and over again. I have to stay awake. I grumbled inside my head, as I looked around with my blurry eyes. Suddenly, a hand covered my mouth. My scream was muffled by a cloth. I kicked Ross and Riker as I felt myself getting dragged farther and farther away, then, everything went black.

A/N- Cliffhanger! >:) I'm evil. Hope you enjoyed this chap!

Vote and comment!

xoxo~~~~Tiffy <3