10- Damage control

Hey guys! Sorry I havent written in a while :P I've had major writters block and then i kept starting and restarting this chapter so yeah. Anyway I will attempt to write more but no promises and I love you guys and I hope your not mad at me.

-Megan :)

Sam's POV

I was sitting at the park swinging on a swing. I really miss Alex but he really did hurt me. I mean I understand if he wasn't ready but I need someone who is ready. Ready to love me and be there for me constantly. I've grown up with Tom and he's always leaving. I guess I just want one guy to stay in my life and not be constantly leaving.

"True care truth brings

I'll take one lift

Your ride best trip

Always I know

You'll be at my show

Watching, waiting, commiserating

Say it ain't so, I will not go

Turn the lights off, carry me home

Na, na, na, na

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na" My ringtone went off.

"HEY TOMKAT" I scream happily. Tom went back on tour so I haven't seen him for a while.

"HEY SAM" he screams back.

"Whats up?"

"You wanna go on tour with me?"

"Are you serious?" I ask shocked.

"Dead serious"

"I'd love to! But school"

"Fuck school. You get good grades, I'll file for a vacation for you and you can leave in a couple day." He says

"Thank you so much Tom"

"No problem sis but I gotta go. I have sound check. I'll text you later, okay?"

"Okie dokie"

"Bye, I love you"

"Bye, I love you too"  I say before hanging up the phone. I miss Tom so much. Alex and I haven't talked in two weeks. I really fucked up with him. I got off the swing and hurried home to pack my bag. Time to go on tour with Blink.

~two hours later~

It took me an hour and a half to pack everything but I think i'm finally ready. Tom said I have two more days of school until I leave. Great. At least Pete gave me back my car. I might play sick tomorrow just so I don't have to go. I went downstairs and saw my mom making dinner.

"Hey mom, what are you making?"

"Ham with buttered potatoes, corn, and rolls" she says smiling at me before going back to her cooking. I watched her for a while but then i got bored so I decided to go back up to my room. Just as I entered my room my phone went off again. 

"Hello?" I asked not looking at the caller ID.

"Hey Sam" A male voice says.

"Whats up?"

"Whats up with you and Alex?" The guy i know recognize as Jack asks.

"Nothing him and I just decided things are gonna work out and we broke up."

"Really? Cause Alex said you broke up with him"

"Well yeah Jack, I had to. I mean he wasn't ready to take a big step in our relationship and I was."

"Sam I think your just trying to rush into things and once they dont go as fast as you want you push that person away." He's right I do do that but I didnt wanna hear that from another person.

"I know it's just that I really do love him."

"And he loves you too. Listen Sam, Alex loves you more than anything. He is so mad at himself for screwing up. He just wasn't ready for that big step. He never was in the past either. I think you just need to give him time. Let him tell you that he loves you first. If you don't your just going to want to push him away again and trust me he needs you to not push him away. So give him another chance? And take things a little bit slower?"

"I, I guess Jack"

"Is that a yes?"

"I dunno"

"Sam." He says sternly.

"Yes Jack that is a yes to me going back out with Alex" I say as I hear a cheer in the background.

"Jack who was that?" I ask.

"My pet goldfish" He says nervously. Man that boy is a horrible liar.

"Is your pet goldfishes name Alex Gaskarth?"

"Maybe"

"Well Jack I gotta go but before I do I just wanna say, Thank you"

"Its no problem and bye sam"

"bye Jack" I say before hanging up. I hope I don't push Alex away again.