Chapter 3- your so craycray

Samantha's Bedroom:http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=1366&bih=621&tbm=isch&tbnid=R90oGPEBs4csQM:&imgrefurl=http://www.geheause.com/

inspiration-bedroom-boy-design/&docid=WSGIa151vJ4yoM&imgurl=http://www.geheause.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/guitarmusicbedroomboydesign.jpg&w=640&h=471&ei=QOH3T52eKqfA6AHay

bTHBg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=471&vpy=176&dur=2425&hovh=193&hovw=262&tx=118&ty=106&sig=

116350913754771845603&page=1&tbnh=119&tbnw=168&start=0&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:132

__________________________________________________________________________________

It has been 3 days and Blake hasn't answered any of my texts. I don't understand why he's doing this. He never over reacts like this.

Me To Blake: 'Why aren't you answering me and why did you react like you did?'

I send and almost immediately he called me.

"Blake" I say kind of happy

"Hey loser" some girl said

"who is this?"

"Who do you think? It's Missy of course. I just wanted to call you to say not to text my boyfriend anymore."

"Your boyfriend?"

"Yeah Blake and I are together"

"But Missy you hate him"

"Yeah it's fun to mess with you so i'm willing to put up with him. Plus i'm everything your not. Which reminds me, I will be with Alex Gaskarth too, like it or not Alex and I are ment to be together. I would just give up right now because he hates you. Both boys hate you." she said and hung up. Why is he going out with her? How does she know if Alex hates me? I dialed the fimiliar number I know by heart.

"Hello?"

"Hey Maddy!"

"Oh hey Sammy! I haven't seen you in like forever"

"I know I miss you! Hey I have a favor to ask you"

"Okay what is it?"

"Did you write to Jack yet?"

"I'm actually writing right now"

"Can you ask him if Alex likes his penpals? Please. Missy is being her usual self and I think he likes her more than me."

"I don't think thats even possible but sure anything for you. So when are you coming back?"

"I'm suppose to be back on Wednesday but i'm coming back monday because I think I can deal with everything."

"everything?"

"Yeah did you see Blake?"

"Ya but only in class"

"Thats because he's going out with Missy"

"No way"

"Yep. I tryed calling him but talked to Missy instead. She says Blake and Alex hate me. She's using Blake to get under my skin."

"I still don't understand why he acted like that"

"Me either" I say lowly while a milion things flood through my head. "Hey Maddy I got to go" I say thinking I have finally figured it out.

"Okay call me if you need me"

"will do, bye"

"bye"