13- bath time?

Maddys POV

Jack and I sat in my hospital bed. The doctors said I could leave next week. The guys ended up coming back to see us for a day but ultimately they had to go and preform. Its their passion and who are Sammy and i to come between that? They had a few days between shows though so they came back to entertain us. So much facetime was happening when they were gone. Yesterday Jack facetimed me after he drank a bottle and a half of straight up Jack Daniels. 

The day before:

"Baby you look so beautiful" Jack slurred in his intoxicated state. 

"Thanks babe but I look like a mess." I say looking at myself in the camera. My hair looked like a birds nest. My body was sticky from sweating earlier and I felt like I hadnt showered in forever. I needed assistance to shower since my body was so beat up but I refused to let anyone help me. Therefore I wasnt allowed to shower. Maybe I will let Jack help me when he visits next.

"You always look beautiful. I think its impossible for you not to be." He said with a lazy smile before breaking out into song. "YOU ARE THE DANCING QUEEN, YOUNG AND SWEET ONLY 17 OHHH YEEEEAH, DANCING QUEEN, FEEL THE BEAT FROM THE TAPORIE OH YEEEEAH" He says slurring the words and not even singing the lyrics right. 

"You can dance, having the time of your life" I say smiling back at him. 

"Babe we should go to your school dance!" Jack says getting excited like a five year old. I assume he was jumping around because all I heard were loud bangs and then a huge crash as his phone dropped and I was greeted by the bus floor. 

"Jack what the fuck was that man?" Asked Alex as he came out of the bathroom laughing. 

"He dropped me" I said before pouting. 

"Jack how could you" Alex faked being surprised before we both bursted out laughing. Next thing I know Jacks phone was picked up and I see Alex running away with his phone. 

"Did you steal me from a drunk Jack?" I ask Alex raising one eyebrow. 

"Shhh be quiet or he'll find us" Alex said giggling. I think hes drunk too. 

"You know Maddy youre one of my best friends. From here on out we are going to be best friends forever" Alex says like a 5 year old. It reminded me of Jack, Sammy, and I. It was perfect. 

"Of course Lex" I say smiling. Then I hear a peircing scream. 

"AHHHH ALEX I FOUND YOU" Jack screamed before jumping onto a crouched down alex. Poor guy.

"Jacky boo you hurt me" Alex said pouting as I stared at the bus floor again.

"Hello girl down here unable to move my view" I said adding a laugh at the end.

"Im sorry sexy" Jack says followed by a fit of giggles as he picks me up.

"Jack jack sleepy" Jack says yawning and giving me the most adorable look ever."

"Then Jack jack should sleep" I say smiling at him.

"Okay baby i'll talk to you laterssss"

"Alright love, I love you"

"I love you too Maddy" Jack says snuggling into his blankets and hanging up.

Hospital room:

"Sweetie you need to let someone help you shower sometime." Jack says looking at me concerned.

"You could help me" I say looking up into his eyes nervous. Jack and I surprisingly havent had sex yet so he has never seen my body fully still. Im kinda scared for him to see me. Ive never let any guy see me like that. Its so vulnerable and I dont know. Awkward I guess.

"Are you sure?" He asks looking surprised and raising his caterpillar like eye brows at me.

"Im sure" I say giving him a reassuring smile.

"Okay ill let the nurses know so they can give me soap and everything" He says smiling before kissing my forehead and leaving the room.