11- Slow down

Sam's POV

I was back at school... sadly. One more day after this and I get to be one tour. THANK YOU TOM! 

As soon as I walked in the door I was greeted by Maddy with a tear stained face. 

"Maddy, whats wrong?"

"He he broke up with me." She said in between sobs.

"Jack?"

"Yeah" She said letting out a loud cry and covering her face. I instinctfully hugged her.

"Sweetheart what happened?" 

"He said he has a tour a lot and didnt think a long distance relationship would work out between us. I really like him though. I thought he really liked me back and we would make everything work. I honestly thought that he was different from the other guys ive dated."

"Fuck school, you and i are getting out of here now." I say as I grab her hand and pull her out one of the back doors. She followed me to my car since Pete dropped it off last night along with a bag of Swedish Fish. 

"Hey would you like to go to a carnival?" I ask trying to cheer her up as i back out of my parking spot. She sniffled and nodded her head. I put in a Pierce The Veil CD and drove to the local carnival. 

"I have to go to the bathroom" Maddy says as she looks at me with her red puffy eyes. 

"Okay sweetie" I ask smiling slightly as we walk to the entrance. I give the dude the money and he hands me two tickets. 

"Shouldnt you two be at school?" I asks raising one eyebrow at me. 

"Shut up" I say as I grab Maddys hand and we walk into the carnival. I instantly bring her to the bathroom. 

"Okay ill be back." She says quietly. As soon as she leaves I pull out my phone and dial Jacks number. 

"Hello?" he asks sleepily. 

"What the fuck happened?" I ask 

"Sam this is non of your business"

"Jack it became my business when you hurt my best friend so please talk to me about this. I have a very beautiful girl crying and saying how you dont wanna be with her because its long distance. Now is that the truth or what else happened. Honestly you are a great person Jack but I need answers."

"Im just not good with commitment okay?"

"What do you mean?" I ask quizativly.

"I always mess up relaitonships and Madison is special. I just dont wanna mess anything up and the easiest way to make sure that happens is to not be with her."

"Jack that is what is hurting her most. Tell her the honset reason and trust me she will want to make it work. Were at the Carnival down the street from the school. You guys are off tour for two more days, just come here and talk to her. Bring Alex. I gotta go, bye jacky."

"Bye Sam and thank you" He says before I smile and hang up. 

"Sam do you have any make up?" Maddy asks looking at me sadly. 

"Umm I might" I say as my phone buzzes.

JackyChan;):o to me- Hey Al and I will be there in like an hour and a half we were at a friends house. Im so sorry for upsetting Maddy. I just dont want her getting hurt. Please dont hate me.

"Hey Maddy lets get out of here for a few minutes. I have an idea and since we have tickets we can get back in for free."

"Okay?" She asks confused. I grabbed her hand and drug her to my car. I quickly turned on my radio to pick up where we left off on the CD and drove to the mall. The whole ride was silent except for Vics voice. I dont know whats been happening with all of us recently. Alex and I broke up for a little and now Jack and Maddy broke up for a little. Why cant we all just be happy. As I pull up into my parking space I search for my wallet. 

"What are we doing here?" Maddy asks looking at me slightly annoyed. 

"Youll see" I say smiling as i find it. We both get out of the car quickly and walk the short distance into the mall. As soon as we walked in I pulled her into a hair and nail salon. 

"Hello my name is Claire, what are you girls looking for today?" She asks.

"Well id like my hair to be dyed and my nails done." I say smiling

"Umm I guess my hair dyed and my nails done as well" Maddy says forcing a smile. 

"Okay what colors girls?" Claire asks as she leads us back to the chairs and motions for us to sit in them. 

"Bright Blue for me" I say smiling.

"A minty green?" Maddy says not sounding sure. 

"Okay, the girl over there is named Olive and she will be doing your hair" Claire says looking at me as I nod my head. Olive walks over and double checks with me about everything. 

--

"Thank you again" I say smiling at Olive and Claire. I got my nails as Black and White stripes and Maddy got hers as Rainbow poka dots. They even did our make up for free.

"Maddy you look gorgeous" I say smiling as her smile matches mine. 

"Thanks, I feel like I look better" She says smiling. 

"Now off to find an outfit for the day, on me" I say smiling as I pull her into Etsy. She found an ombre rainbow jean short and Bright blue sweater. I got a pair of Black shorts and Red plaid tank top. We then went into Pacsun. I got a white sweater and converse while Maddy got a Blink shirt and combat boots. I really dont know why she would get a Blink shirt but whatever. After paying for all of it we left the mall to go back to the carnival. 

JackyChan;):o- Be at the carnival in 15 minutes

I pulled out of the parking spot and sped all the way to the carnival.

"Sam slow down" Maddy says sounding scared.

"I just wanna get back to the carnival" I say not slowing down at all.

"SAM" Maddy screams before there is a huge crash and everything turns black.