Dahvie Vanity love Story

Hi. My name is Scarlet. I am Jayy Von Monroe's little sister. Yes the dude from 'Blood On The Dance Floor'. This year i'm going on tour with them, the 'Warped' tour. I decided to come, for i am now 21. Not a good reason, but like i give a fuck!

"Earth to Scarlet!" Jayy said waving his hand in font of me, probably cuz i zoned off.

"Shut up!" I said glaring at him

He rolled his eyes. "look are you done packing miss bipolar?" Yes i'm bipolar that's why i got snappy, when before i zoned off i was all nice, and shit.

"oh right! um.... Yes! i'll grab my bag's' "

"oh god! how many bag'sss'?"

"uhhh 3!"

I ain't carrying them!"

"Oh yes you are!"

"urrggghhhh! fine."

I smiled, and ran upstairs with him following me.

"Here you go!" I said handing him 2 suit cases, for he's stronger than i am.

He rolled his eyes at me, and took them.

We walked out to the bus, and hopped in.

"Oh Shit!" I yelled.

"What?"

"I need refills!" Yes i'm on meds. i'm on a bipolar thing, and a anti depressant

"Oh shit!, ummm we'll drive there and i'll come with you to get them."

"Kay good!" I said in relief, thanks to my brother.

So we got to the place within 15 minutes.

"Hi I am Scarlet Monroe here for my refills." I said with a smile to the lady at the counter.

"okay sweetie i'll be right back with them." She said back smiling, as she walked off.

After half an hour she was back, and handed them to me.

"Thank you!"

"No problem!"

After that we walked back to the bus, and Dahvie was there.

"Hey Dahvie!" I said attacking him with a hug, making him fall back.

"Woah! Hey!" He said looking into my eyes smiling with joy.

My brother/Jayy cleared his throat, and mumbled something i didn't understand.

So i pulled my gaze off of Dahvie, and got up to sit on the couch, but Dahvie hugged me from behind, and smirked at my brother. I felt like a play toy. God help me!

My brother glared at Dahvie, so Dahvie kissed my head, and let go. He went to his room

"Oh right! where am I sleeping?"

"In my, and Dahvie's room. But don't worry their 3 beds!"

"Oh thank god!"

"I would never let you sleep in a bed with Dahvie!"

I looked at him funny. "I would never let myself either."

"good!" He, and I laughed.

"what you laughing about?" Dhavie asked walking

"nothing!" I said calming down.

"Yeah nothing!" Jayy said.

Dahvie rolled his eyes.

(well that's all for now please vote and comment! <33)