I Heart Hello Kitty <3

We walked out of the room. WAIT WHAT?!?! how'd i get in the room?

"Dahvie. How'd i get into the room when i fell asleep on the couch?"

"Jayy carried you, and woke me up."

"oh." I said dumbfounded.

"Sleeping Beauty's up!" Jayy said.

Okay that was the second time today, that i was called Sleeping Beauty.

"Hey!"

"Want some cake in a bowl, with milk?"

"HELLZ YEAH! THAT MY FAVE!"

"i know!"

We laughed for a minute then i yelled "CAKEY TIME!" and as i said that i took off to the kitchen.

Jayy and Dahvie were laughing chasing after me.

"gimme gimme gimme!" I said as Jayy handed me the cake in a bowl with milk.(use to eat it as a little kid! XZ)

Soon Jayy, and Dahvie got theirs, so i took a bite out of mine.

"Mmmmh So YUMMY!" I said, and the they started to laugh, so i gave them a confused look. Then after a minute I realized what they were thinking.

" OH SHUT UP YOU GUYS ARE SUCH PERVES! " I yelled at them taking another bite.

"Yes we are!" They said at the same time.

"Creepy!" I said using a high pitched tone.

"Well at least were not freakshly pale!" Dahvie said jokingly. I shrugged.

"And?"

He glared at me, while taking another bite. I just laughed a little at him, then went back to finshing my food.

-After Breakfast-

We were watching Hallowen 2 when Jayy left to go to the bathroom. As soon as Jayy left Dahvie looked at me in the eyes.

"what?" I asked him, but he just ignored my question and turned away.

-After The Movie-

"Okay guys were here at the hotel you'll be staying at for two days till the first concert." The bus driver said as we got off with all of our stuff.

"Thank you!"

"No problem!"

The bus driver looked like he was mid twentys, blonde hair, with some colored streaks. And he had a couple tatoos. DAMN! He was HOTT!

He must have noticed me checking him out, cause he pulled me close to him, and kissed me!

My first reaction was to kiss back, which i did.

But soon all the fun ended cause Jayy pulled me away from him.

"UGH! Jayy!" I yelled at him.

"remember what i said?"

"Ugh! Why you so protective?!"

I was about to tackle my brother but Dahvie held me back, and pulled me close to him.

"Look he loves you to death. And he just wants to protect you."

I looked into his eyes, and slightly smiled. "I guess your right." I said hugging him.

After about a minute we let go of eachother and walked into the hotel room.

"I call the bed by the window!" I yelled running to one of the three beds. And of course they laughed at me.