"IDGAF"

Jayy glared at Dahvie, and Dahvie looked scared. GOD! MY BROTHER CAN SCARE HIS BEST FRIEND!

 "Jayy! Stop It!"

He softened his face when he looked at me, but he looked back at  Dahvie, and glared, again.

"UGH!" I nearly yelled. "I AM 21! OLD ENOUGH TO DO ANYTHING I WANT!"

"Yeah, but not whoever!"

"ACTUALLY I AM!"

"FINE!!" He softened up a little. "i'm sorry i just love you and don't want you doing anything you'll regret for the rest of your life..."

"Being with Dahvie would never be something to regret!" Dahvie looked at me confused.

I turned to Dahvie. "I-I I Love You Dahvie..." I looked down.

Soon he lifted my chin, smiling. "I Love You Too!" He said before pressing his lips against mine.

I smiled, and kissed back. Soon we pulled away. To see a smiling Jayy.

"Look I am sorry Scar. And i'm so happy that you're happy. Even though it's with my bestfriend. I'm glad you guys are together."

"YAY!" I yelled running up to my brother, giving him a bear hug!

He laughed, and so did Dahvie.

I pulled away, and hugged Dahvie, wrapping my arms around his neck. While he wrapped hi arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

"I love you" I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too" He whispered back.

(No this is not the end of the story! There is gonna be more drama! So yeah! XD <33 love you all!)