S My D

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT!

-July 26th-

I was sitting on Dahvies lap in the tour bus, heading to Maryland, for their next show was there, at 7:20 p.m.

"Mmmh" I moaned quietly as he started to kiss my neck lightly. 

 He smirked at my soft moan, and started to nibble on my (P.s. they are in their room, and the rest are in the other room.)

"Mmmmh! Dahvie" I said as quiet as possible, when he reached my "sweet spot." 

He started to bite down harder, and suck on my neck, giving me a hicky.

"Uhh!" I moaned a little louder. We were about 2 hours away from where we were gonna play. So why not have a little fun?

I turned around, and pushed him on the bed, smashing our lips hard against eachothers.

He smiled, and started to rub my sides. Soon he started to put his hand under my shirt, uncliping my bra. 

I started to tug on the edge of his shirt, giving him a hint, that i wanted it off.

He pulled away, and took his shirt off, while taking mine off at the same time.

He got ontop of me, and started to suck on my neck.

"UH!" I moaned.

He started sliding down my skinnys, still sucking on my neck.

Soon my skinnys were lying on the floor.

He started to tug on my panties, when his pants were off.

He slowly started to drag my panties down exposing my "area"

Once i was completely naked, I started pulling his boxers down exposing his "monster cock" 

I bit my lip at the sight.

God! He was UNF!!

 Soon his boxers were off, and he was giving me 'are you sure you're ready' look, and i nodded.

He slowly started to enter me, making me gasp.  

I moaned slightly, then he started thrusting faster, and faster. He started going hatder too.

I started to moan loudly, from all the pleasure.

God! This boy is my life!  And now he is mine!