Chapter One- life has just begun

Sometimes, I wonder if my life is actually ordnary or not. For anyone it would seem ordinary, but thinking about it myself, I don't think so. I am a 15 year old girl who has been in over 7 schools. Usually you would only go to two schools in your life; primary school and high school. Me? I've been to loads.

But really, this is not the bad art in my life. I like going to new places... it is the fact that when I move I have to leave people behind; frends that I made, and soon will be family too. Well, where should I start my story? From the 'interesting' part maybe... Well, my life has been pretty much perfect until I moved to England. The amount of ups and downs I have been through for the past two years is countless. It is still going on right now too! But what can I do? Thisis life,isn't it?

Let's start from when I was 13; my last two weeks in my home country (which I still won't mention). These couple of weeks were the saddest, most exciting, most schocking weeks of my life. A lot of things happened in such a short period of time.

I was in my room, packing some of my clothes when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Chloe, of course.

'Hey' I said.

' I HATE YOU OH MY GOD YOU'RE ACTUALLY LEAVING IN TWO WEEKS NO YOU CAN'T-'

'woah slow down!' I interrupted.

'I'm sorry... It's just that,' she sighed, 'you can't lave now! We have to meet up or something! Have a sleepover...' she said, her voice getting softer as she spoke.

'I know, chlo. I've planned a sleepover with Rachel and I was going to invite you and Tori.'

'That's great!' she exploded with excitment as I laughed.

'Ok, I have to go now chloe, I'm packing some stuff up. So I will see you in two days.' I said, then shoved my phone back into my pocket.

As I realized how long me, Chloe, Tori and Rachel have been friends despite the distance hat has seperated us sometime, I felt a tear falling down my cheek. Oh God, Violette, don't cry. Yes I'm crying and I can't stop. I can't believe I have to leave them again. Although I have been to lots of countries, my home country is always my 'break'. Me and my family always go back for a year between travelling, just so we can feel like we're home. It is the hardest thing for me to make amazing friends, leave them, come back years later, leave again, come back and now I am leaving again. And between all that, our friendship is the strongest thing in my life.

I got bored from packing, so I went outside and grabbed my phone and the TV's remote. As I tried to call Tori, I watched A Walk To Remember. She didn't answer her phone, so I called Rachel. Without a doubt, Rachel always answers. We ALWAYS talk on the phone. Last month the phone bill in BOTH HOUSES were...well, let's say we were both grounded.

'Hello?' someone on the other said said.

'Oh, hi. Um, can I speak to Rachel please?'

'Oh, you must be Violette. Sure, I'll go get her.' the guy on the other side said.

'Hola!' Rachels voice pierced my ears and got me out of my daydreaming.

'Hey! what's up? and who was the guy with the sexy voice that answered your phone?' I said mockingly.

'That was Jack.' she said, lowering her voice.

'Oh my God, as in Jack your-future-husband Jack?'

'Yes that would be him' she said as she laughed at my comment.

'Awww' I said sarcasticly.

'Oh, by the way I spoke to Jake yesterday and he said he needs to talk to you' she said in a nervous voice.

'Firstly, why would Jake want to talk to me? He hates me! And secondly, what the hell would he have to say to me? 'I'm so glad you're leaving Violette, I hate you, bye'?'

'No, he said it's really important. I told him you're coming to my house tonight and he's going to be there. Before you explode, I think he really wants to clear the hatred crap between you guys.'

'Hatred crap? He's the one that hates me. He made my life hell. He always says how much he hated me and I am pretty sure he knows how much I like him.' I said, my voice giving away my hurt feelings.

Ok, so let me explain what's going on right now. Jake is this guy who goes to my school, he's a year older than me. I have liked him for about two years now. Apparently, he hates me for some reason that I don't know, but it hurts me a lot, especially that his feeling towards me never changed my feelings towards him. I like him a lot, I sometimes cry myself to sleep knowing that he will always hate me. He always tells people that I am annoying and arrogant... I don't think I am, especially to him. I've always been so nice to him. Anyway, moving on. Why the hell would he want to talk to me? He hates me! Well, I hope tonight goes well...

*the night, Tori's party*

'yes... ok... yes....yes I know that.. ok, mom. love you. bye' I hung up as I walked into Tori's house.

The party was huge. I have never seen Tori's house so alive and full of people; and trust me her house is my second home. As I walked in I recieved lots of 'we will miss you''s and hugs from everyone. Yeah that was my goodbye party. I'm leaving in exactly 12 days now. Wow, I really will miss everyone here so badly. I will mis my life here...

The party was going great until I caught his eyes. Jake looked at me as if to say 'come here we need to talk' but to my surprise his look was much softer towards me than it ever was. I hesitated, but walked towards him anyway.

'what do you want?' I tried to sound careless but failed. We both knew I wanted to know what he wanted to tell me really badly.

'Um, listen Violette... I know that I've always been your enemy and I hated you and all that. The truth is... I don't hate you. Actually, I like you. A lot...' I gasped in surprise to his words. He continued 'I am so stupid for hiding my feelings all along and only having the nerve to say that when you're leaving soon. Too soon, actually. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for ever hurting your feelings and I don't want you to leave thinking that I did hate you, because I don't. Honestly, I don'y even know why I ever said I hate you.'

What. Just. Happened? Did he just say that he doesn't hate me?! Wow. I don't even know how to react. So being stupid, I let it go out of hands by saying 'sorry Jake, your words mean nothing to me. It's too late, I'm starting a new life in only a matter of days. Bye' and walked away before he could see the tears streaming down my cheeks.

*********************************************************************************************************

A/N

SORRY FOR THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS BEING REALLY CHEESY XD I'm sowwy guys but I pwomise it will get better ._. 

I just want a little bit of the happy stuff before I go into the tragedy okaii;D

Thankyou soooooooo much for reading my story, I love you<3 

Please comment to me what you think, it would mean the world to me!<3