Chapter 5~

Lily's POV

After we eat dinner, I make my way towards my room but then I stop when I see Mama Abi—yes, I call her Mama Abi because of how she's the responsible one out of all of us—at the balcony.

"Hiya, Mama Abigail!" I greet her as she chuckles.

"Lily, I thought you were going to sleep?" she asks

"Nah... I don't feel like it." I confess "EEEP! Tomorrow is the first day of University! Can you believe that? We were so young and POOF! We're adulting now," I say excitedly and I don't exactly know why.

"Calm down, Lily." She knows I can't calm down. It's just too 'wow', you know being able to go to Seoul with your best friends. Then I hear a laughter again from across our apartment, as Chloe told us, it's not a ghost.

"Aish that laughter. Why can't they be quiet for a while?" I question my annoyance, " If they keep laughing forever, how are we supposed to sleep?"

After complaining, I decide to change the topic, because they're not worth my breath.

I have to say, university wasn't so bad like people mentioned. Well, probably because I made a lot of new friends, even though there are times when I got lost trying to find my way around the campus and with me not able to speak Korean fluently doesn't help. I got to see many hot guys there... have I told you that Korean guys are all hot? Well, pardon me, if I haven't. But they are... mostly. Well... not as hot as EXO... that'd be a miracle for someone to look as good as them!

As I walk silently home—alone, since Chloe and Abigail are already home. I tilt my head up and my legs stop moving. In front of me, there is a tree with a big mango fruits. Without noticing, I lick my lips and look around me as I create a wicked plan in my head. I climb up the tree very slowly so that I won't fall and get broken bones. I grab the mango before landing safely on the ground.

"Ya!" a guy from behind me calls out.

Did I get caught? Please say no... I turn around to face a guy with a mouth mask on and a cap. This guy looks like Kai from EXO, but I shrug the feeling off. I still couldn't help thinking that his voice sounds the same as Kai, maybe it was him? Nah, that can't be.

"Ne?" I ask.

The guy starts speaking in Korean which I understand nothing, since I am still new here.

"Ya! Speak English" I told him.

He clears his throat before replying.

"You can't steal the mango. It's prohibited." He declares "It says on the sign there! See, that's why you should learn more Korean."

The guy scolded me and his English wasn't that bad but his pronunciations were terrible. However I still understood what he said.

He points to the right and I look at my right and saw a sign with Korean words probably saying I couldn't have it. Aish!

"Sorry, but it's too late now," I apologise, not really meaning it.

"Now give me that mango." he instructs as he puts his hand out.

"Ani!" I protests in Korean; I'm glad one of the few words I know comes in handy.

"I will give that mango back to the owner," he says. There's something about that tone of voice of his made me think that he's lying. Let's play with him a bit, shall we? I slowly put the fruit into his hand before pulling it to me again.

"Never going to happen! I bet you can't catch me!" I stick my tongue out which I, myself find so childish.

I run so fast hoping that he couldn't catch me. I am bad at running and this guy looks like he can catch me in just a second with those sexy long legs of his. By the look of it, he could probably try for the Olympics! I stop running when I feel like my legs are on fire.

"Gotcha!" he says, as he grabs my hand.

I struggle for a minute but then stop. I couldn't scream, it was useless, there's no one around me. He pushes me to the wall and looks at me in the eye

"Damn kid. You're so childish." He puffs out.

It's obvious that he's almost out of oxygen. I hold my precious mango tight, as if it was my child.

"You aren't getting this mango! Never ever and never will!" I stick my tongue out again.

"I don't want that mango anymore" he scratches his neck roughly then turn back to look at me before asking, "Your name? What's your name?"

Damn who's this person asking my name after what happened? What did he expect? For me to tell him my name? Not a chance. As I am about to answer the question, his phone rings.

"Yoboseo?" he answers the phone next to me and then speaks in Korean very fast that I couldn't even catch a word he is saying. Or maybe it's just that my Korean is extremely bad...

"Ne arraso Hyung" he says and turned off his phone. "It was nice to meet you Miss Mango stealer." he winks before leaving me hanging and walk off.

"W-w-w-what just happened?" I ask myself.

Finally arriving back at the apartment, I find myself still quite shook after today's mango fiasco.

"Oh look, it's a big mango!" Nissi shouts and I stay silent "Lily where did you buy it? Damn we are lucky."

"ARGH!" I scream so loudly and frustrated. I don't know what happened to me. But I know that I hate this guy!

"Lily are you on drugs again?" Abi asks jokingly.

"No!" I protest and tell them what happened.

"He looks like Kai, huh?" Chloe asks.

"It was just weird guys. Too weird. It's like in those Korean dramas where something unexpected happened and then there will be love than there will be..." I didn't need to continue anymore because they knew what I meant.

"Don't worry Lily, you won't see him anymore," Chloe shrugs it off.

"Well I hope is just a one time thing," I say, trying to believe my own words.

We eat our dinner—which is spaghetti and meatballs, silently. Not my favourite but trying something new is always fun! After we finish eating our dinner, I can still hear the laughter coming from the apartment from across ours.

"That's it!" I confess, just as we are about to go to sleep. I get my baseball bat trying to look calm and drag Abi and Chloe to the noisy apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the chapter that Lily wrote!! I editted some ;)