Chapter 27~

"Mum it's fine, it's fine" I say from the phone.

"If your dad opens his eyes soon, your sister will marry quickly and the sooner I'm going to have grandchildren," she says out of desperation.

"Don't worry that old man will open his eyes soon," I say reassuring everything will be fine.

"You don't address your father 'old man' you call him dad or father or papa!" Mum scolds me.

"Ahahaha sorry!" not feeling sorry or whatsoever.

"You know..." she trails I have a bad feeling about this, "my friend has a son that's about your age."

"Mum we're not living in the 19th century okay? I'm independent." 

"Sorry, but you know I've met him and he is so handsome, I think-"

"No way! Mum your taste of man are absolutely disgusting. When you say handsome it will turn out the opposite way. I oppose this!" I cut her off.

"I know, don't worry no man would like you, you are loud, fussy just like your dad. Just how did I create you," she says bluntly.

"Mum! You don't tell your daughter that." I shout.

"Ah sorry, sorry," she says as I could feel from here that she was smiling.

"Look I got to go, I have a meeting today, love you," she says and hung up.

"Arranged marriage, are you kidding me?" I mutter under my breath.           

"Did you say arranged marriage?" Abi says behind me.

"Dude were you eavesdropping on my conversation?" I ask.

"No it's just that I was getting my chocolate but then I saw you at the balcony muttering to yourself about an arranged marriage..." she explains.

"WHAT arranged marriage?!!" I heard down across us. It was Sehun!

"GAH! You eavesdropped too?"

"Lily are you seriously having an arranged marriage?" Sehun asks ignoring what I just said to him.

"Don't worry about it!" I say.

"Lily your eye doesn't look to bad now..." Abigail says trying to change the topic I touch my eye patch and it didn't hurt that much. It worked and I pushed the issue to the back of my head. 

After the incident and after I buy some groceries I walk to the apartment but there was someone there.

 "Uhm Lily..." he says to me.

"Oh Kai," I smile he looks so nervous I wonder what he's thinking about.

"Ergh... you know the there's something I'd like to ask you..." I can see he's forming a light blush.

"What is it?" I ask.

"W-w-wouldyouliketogooutwithme?" he says in one big sentence but I was able to hear clearly what he said.

"I know you don't want to I am sorr-" I cut him off.

"You mean like a date?" I ask bluntly.

"You could call it that," he says nervously.

"Sure!" I smile, my heart fluttering. 

"Then I'll pick you up at your apartment tomorrow morning at 10 then," he says as he smile back at me.