Chapter 25~

A/N = This chapter will be dramatic XD

"I got hired by this local high school, just around the corner," Abigail says as soon as she got home. I place my magazine on the table and look at her

"Jinjja? That's good, when are you going to start?" I ask, patting Ji Hoon as he falls asleep on my lap.

"Tomorrow, it will only be for three days," she says.

"Guys you need to be careful, there's some thief breaking into local high schools, it was on the newspaper." Chloe says, munching on her granola bar.

"Ya don't scare me!!" Abigail says shivering I know this girls is a tough one with life problems but an absolute scaredy cat when it comes to supernatural and rumours. Out all of us three the bravest is me.

When I finally got off the couch to shower, the door bell starts ringing. I don't want to open the door though. Luckily Abigail beat me to it.

"Lily someone's here for you," She shouts. Why would anyone look for me, they could just text me.

I open the door and walk to the front door, "Who is-" I stop where I was, "Toni... Kevin..."

"I'll leave you then Lily," Abi says patting my shoulder.

"What are you doing? By the way you guys looks like debt collectors," I say as we talk outside of the apartment building.

"Miss Lily this is regarding your father," Kevin says in English.

Just what on earth that sent these two butlers from my dad?

"What about that old man?" I ask.

"His condition is becoming dreadful," Toni answers it for him.

"You're saying I have to go back home? Not a chance I'll come by my will if something happens," I tell them.

"I was sent to get you by your mother surely you would come," Toni says and I shook my head.

"I told you I will come by my own will, I have hoped my dad will open his eyes so don't say his condition is bad."

"You don't want to go home because of those boys in front of the apartment right?" Kevin says, my eyes were wide open.

"What are you talking about?" I say coldly.

"Your father sent us to watch you from the very first month you were here, your mother was against this. We didn't tell your father about the boys across in the apartment because we know how he would be," Kevin explains.

"How could this happen? You spied on me?!!" I ask almost shouting.

"Your dad is just worried," they say in unison.

"I am 21! I know what to do!" as I was going to slap both of them a big car halts in front of EXO's apartment and I know it was them.

"It's them right?" Kevin whispers as I clench my fist.

"They are just a bunch of handsome kids that are famous because of their faces," Toni says with disgusted look on his face.

"Lily..." Kai come out as he sees me talking to them he has this weird look of them but I shrug it off.

"Go now but we will speak again," I say low and cold to them as they bow at me and leave.

"Kai!" I turn around with a smile plastered across my face.