Chapter 29~Part 1

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I greet as I pick up the phone. It's from the lobby, I'm not expecting anyone so I was prepared to pass it off to one of the girls.

"I've got a package for miss Abigail," the person on the line says. 

"Oh, that would be me. Just bring it up and I'll sign for it here." I say as I was about to press the button to open the building door. 

"I'm very sorry miss but I'm a little injured, would it be okay if you come down instead." he says.

"Alright, I'll be there in a second." I put my shoes on and my oversized jumper. It's cold outside and I didn't know how long I'll be dealing with this package. Maybe its the new textbooks I ordered. I didn't realise they would come so early.

"Guys I'll be right back! I have to get a package from the lobby!" I shout as I walk out the door not waiting for any answer from any of them. 

Once I'm on the lobby I look through the glass doors; there's nobody outside. I walk out and looked around. Nope no one. Then suddenly I feel somebody behind me and before I could turn around I got dragged to the back of the building.

The person closed my mouth to prevent me from screaming. I step on his foot and then he let me go. I run away from him as fast as I can but he managed to catch me.
"Let me go!" I say as I struggle to get away from him.

"Abigail, it's me! Listen!" 

"H-how do you know my name?" I ask as I study his appearance. He's wearing all black with a mask covering his face. The only people I know who wears masks are the EXO members so I suspected them before he took of his mask. Leo.

"Leo? Are you out of your goddamn mind?!" I say in disbelief.

"Come with me!" he says, pulling me to a car. 

"I'm not going anywhere! Especially not with you." I say and take a step back, trying to yank my arm away from him." 

"Please! I won't do anything!" he says as he opens the car door, now trying to push me in. 

"Leo if you do not let me go, I will scream bloody murder." With that he let go of his hold on me.

"Just trust me, okay? I know you have it in you to give me a chance, if not a second chance to be part of your life then at least a chance to explain." he says, his eyes looked exhausted and his face scruffy, I wanted to reach out to touch his face but I'm aware I no longer have those privileges, "please, can I take you to dinner and we can talk about this." 

I don't know what in the world possessed me to get into his car to have dinner with him. Maybe it's my younger self wanting to relieve the old memories of us together. I looked over at him and became aware of how much older he looked. His shirt hanging loosely on his body, his sleeves rolled up to his elbow. 

"Hold on, I'm not properly dressed!" I suddenly became very very aware of how much of a hobo I looked like. 

"What are you talking about? You look as gorgeous as always." he says as he smiles at me sweetly and run his eyes up and down. 18 year old me would've died at that smile and killed for his stare.

We arrived shortly after to a restaurant. I was feeling a little pissed off and wasn't in the mood to eat at all. I told him that but he insisted that I was still to eat. 

"Aren't you going to eat that?" Leo asks, gesturing to my untouched food.

"I told you, I'm not hungry..." I say softly still looking at the food. I haven't been making eye contact for the whole dinner.